• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure,I agree Sam has his reasons but that does not mean you read his intend right.You know under the British administration they usually kick the useless deadwood upstairs--unlike the Yankess who hires and fires at will.Simply put,when Devan Nair was told to take up the presidency LKY was simply removing him from NTUC comradeship he built over the years...Devan actual seat of power.

Anyway,many seniors in this forum who were here ever since the birth of this forum is alerting us to the destructive and nuisance value of Jah Rastafar....surely they meant well.And I respect their wisdom.If you don't it's your prerogative bro.

:rolleyes: Oh yes compare devan nair's presidency to this. He was removed from where he was a threat you twit.

Which seniors do you mean? Screwball and his clones don't count. I suppose your imaginary seniors must be coming out talking about me. Or wait perhaps just only you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

One more thing i noticed buakaw has a pretty good record. So many wins! Also he lost the most number of fights to another muay thai fighter early in his career and not a foreigner. I think the only foreigner he has lost 2x to is andy souwer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Race & Religion Folder ?

oh, my apologises. i thought scroobal was the moderator. never like that guy as he is a petty fella.

sure, go forth and "moderate" thy forum.

I just saw this and had a good laugh. Here is a little tale that should be light reading for the evening.

I was particularly impressed with the comment about the elephant in the room. There is no bigger elephant than this guy. Fishbuff is a veteran of SBF. He used to tell us about FT Indians screwing up in IT as he is Oracle DB developer and Admin. His other favourite topic is muscles and bench presses.

He migrated and to his shock found out that Indian FTs were doing the same in his new country. Which is not a surprise to anyone. When he landed in his new country, the landlord cheated him and stole his high end laptop. Out of desperation, he sought help from an SBF forummer to allow him and his wife to stay at their place.

SBF has helped a lot of people and he is no exception. Truly an ungrateful chap. Just this week he again provided misleading information to people who migrated.

The trouble with bench pressing is that the elephant in the room grows bigger but the mind remains the same.. Used to regale us with stories about AngMo scared of his size. He eventually realised that nobody is interested in his muscle stories. He then started his own delphi forum and posting here to attract people over. That too failed. He now sits in the religious folder and again the only elephant in that folder.

Honestly would you go around boasting about your db skills and your muscle?

Hit the nail right on.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ganging up again bitch? I repeat what LeongSam told you earlier. Any member in SBF don't know where to hide their face after being told off in the face, but you! Your face like elephant skin to continure stick around with your unwanted posts!

This has nothing to do with you, yet you want to take a potshot at scrrobal.

What's your problem? AK was talking to me and fish about the screw so what? The screw constantly bitches to his lackeys like you about any of us. Were kingrant or thick face here and he posted to them about fish or AK would you say anything? Of course not. Yet what pisses me off is you dare claim the moral high ground and chide someone for doing it but for some odd reason think it's perfectly ok when the screw does the same exact thing. I have only observed this type of behavior amongst locals. Like other foreigners wouldn't do it. I'm just curious why do you think it's ok for screw to take potshots but others cannot do it to him?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ganging up again bitch? I repeat what LeongSam told you earlier. Any member in SBF don't know where to hide their face after being told off in the face, but you! Your face like elephant skin to continure stick around with your unwanted posts!

This has nothing to do with you, yet you want to take a potshot at scrrobal.

What's your problem? AK was talking to me and fish about the screw so what? The screw constantly bitches to his lackeys like you about any of us. Were kingrant or thick face here and he posted to them about fish or AK would you say anything? Of course not. Yet what pisses me off is you dare claim the moral high ground and chide someone for doing it but for some odd reason think it's perfectly ok when the screw does the same exact thing. I have only observed this type of behavior amongst locals. Like other foreigners wouldn't do it. I'm just curious why do you think it's ok for screw to take potshots but others cannot do it to him?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman loses bid to get back $650,000 from former lover

This Case Is A Big Victory For All Men In Singapore !!!

Never Before A Victory Of This Sort .

This is actually retribution for her for trying to cheat on the husband and then finds out her own lover was cheating on her too. Actually i think the reason why she gave him the money was cos she didn't want her husband to claim it back were they to get a divorce.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean\'s guide to living in Thailand

One more thing i noticed buakaw has a pretty good record. So many wins! Also he lost the most number of fights to another muay thai fighter early in his career and not a foreigner. I think the only foreigner he has lost 2x to is andy souwer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPG encounter with Ang Mo

can u imagine a local guy doing what that white guy did? He would get told off. This bitch like a typical sinkie didn't even open her mouth and tell him off even though he's so short cos he's an ang moh and she could only rant at him online.

Actually why wouldn't he boast? Seriously? And then talking about his penis size. Is that an indirect implication that she had actually seen it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ah pek robbed by CID imposters -- dumped in CCK cemetery only in his underwear

wow who thought up of this scheme?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreign Secret Societies In Singapore Today - Look At The Past

do you have any info of the foreign SS socitites in sg?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: International Indian Film Academy awards to be held in Singapore

OMG hospitals better be prepared 1000s of ppl for poisonous gas inhalation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another Pinoy 'Foreign Talent' Insults SGs

India Ah Nehs and Pinoys share few similiar traits..

Both cannot work,

Both loves to skive during working hours..

Both speak English with a stupid accent..

Both loves to dance..

No wonder I see so many Pinay cunts frolicking with the Ah Nehs in Katong..:eek:

Both of them are also super arrogant for unknown reasons. The pinoys are friendlier though.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: American expat: Singaporeans behave like ‘chimpanzees’ in the Singapore Zoo

You must be the luckiest guy.

There are 2 main reasons. Firstly local and FT staff tend to take care of foreigners is because of the tip. Many have no clue about the service charge or can't break the habit of tipping. A Singaporean will usually not tip. You see this kind of behavior in restaurants which has a mixed clientele. Another reason why some staff give in to foreigners is the inability to articulate themselves and prefer not to engage in a conversation. Local staff will tell you that Angmo tend to make special request all the time - no gluten, little salt, less sugar, less spicy, not to dry, not to wet, reject dish etc. Seat must be near window, don't bring this plate after 20 mins etc. To avoid all this, they just agree to anything to avoid any further pain.

Angmo is also not afraid to call management. Notice the younger of Singaporeans will not tolerate this nonsense. Look how Gary Tan wrote and then responded, cool as a cucumber. Ang Mo director now stuck.

We owe to our younger generation to speak where our generation has failed. We are only good at fighting with local Malays and Indians.

You should see how Singaporeans behave in SQ Business and first class, any incident keep quiet, other races have to speak up for them.

You see you're writing gibberish here. fyi the older generation was even more aggressive when fighting ang mohs look at what golden dragon wrote about ang moh sailors getting bashed up on the regular and these are tough SOBs.

Ok sinkies behave meekly in 1st class and business class question is which race of sinkies and which races speak up for them? The pinoys, tiongs, blacks? You're not making sense.