• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB New moderator Raider change thread title if its not favour with opposition party!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Raider!!! Why is this video offensive? Dun fucking abuse your power and change the title of my thread!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O7g-PUjbusQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CB New moderator Raider change thread title if its not favour with opposition par

Raiders too much la. Give him abit power, and he start to play these little tricks.

I want to see where this video ends up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dLl5cF47mos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CB New moderator Raider change thread title if its not favour with opposition par

I have never make a single complaint on moderators here! But this time it has gone overboard! Raiders not only move my thread but change my thread's title! Fuck you Raider!!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stay cool :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

friend, this is the place where everyone can witness POWER CORRUPTS. it's just a nondescript title bestowed on a little nondescript loser and yet we can witness what a loser can do. it's the same style sdppies are notoriously good at.

my advice is DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM.