• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car pooling to Singapore - Started on request

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, please share if anyone is keen to carpool from EL, HH, etc to Singapore in the early morning.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, please share if anyone is keen to carpool from EL, HH, etc to Singapore in the early morning.

Bumping this page up. Those who travel to SG daily may reply here and then PM each other for privacy reasons to make arrangements.

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe in a related note how about pooling for sending children to school in the morning/afternoon?
We can look into possibly getting a van/mini-bus service across a few neighbouring tamans for better response and so it's much more affordable :smile:
I'm from Nusa Idaman P8 (hopefully moving in by end of the year) and sending 2 primary school kids (plus 2 more in the near future :biggrin:) daily. I also know of another family with a few kids to send to primary school from NI P8. All kids schooling in northern Singapore.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am offering car pool service from Horizon Hills to Clementi area..

S$5 per trip , pay only if u are driven..

I have already have a female with me. so 2 more seats available..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
One year plus later will be good for me to use your service. I chop seat first hehe

honeydew

hi, i am looking for car pool service from HH.
Do you still have seat available?

Thanks.

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all,
I'm looking for carpool for 2 person from Bukit Indah to Singapore. Alternatively, I do not mind driving if there's anyone who would like to join me. Do drop me a message if anyone offers carpooling or interested to carpool.

Joetoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all,
I'm looking for carpool for 2 person from Bukit Indah to Singapore. Alternatively, I do not mind driving if there's anyone who would like to join me. Do drop me a message if anyone offers carpooling or interested to carpool.

Hi I am keen
Pls contact me

honeydew

Hello all,

Hi, I am interested to join your carpool. seat needed : 1

aerisyel

hi all, 2 pax here looking for carpool from bukit indah/hh area to singapore cbd area. working hours from 9-6:30pm. :smile:

Yvonne

Hi, Im interested to join your carpool.
What time u will pick up at b.indah?
I'm off at 6pm sharp, Joo koon area.

Wailiang

Hi, I'm looking for carpool from Horizon Hills/Bukit Indah 2 to Sg North area MRT will do. My working hours 8.15am-6.00pm and working area is at Yishun. Pls drop a msg for me if you're looking for a passenger.