• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suggestion: permanent threads/guides

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
We ought to have a few permanent "sticky" threads covering some common questions that pple will keep asking here. Examples:

- how to get your son out of NS
- how to withdraw CPF and revoke c'ship
- ways to boycott FTs/ dealing with FTs
- pitfalls to watch for when migrating to US/AU/CA/UK.

I'm not the best person to advise on all these, so it's up to you bros to build them up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We ought to have a few permanent "sticky" threads covering some common questions that pple will keep asking here. Examples:

If you kind souls out there are contribute the information, I would be more than happy to turn it into a sticky. :p

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

- how to get your son out of NS
- how to withdraw CPF and revoke c'ship
- ways to boycott FTs/ dealing with FTs
- pitfalls to watch for when migrating to US/AU/CA/UK.

I'm not the best person to advise on all these, so it's up to you bros to build them up.
I like this. How to get your son out of NS