• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come my chao keling bashing discussion moved to rubbish heap?

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
moderator should explain! if u no explanation, then sammyboy is no different from PAP who advocates the fake sense of racial harmony.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. I thought so too. Ah Sam is keling. The street SamLeong is located along Serangoon Road near Mustafa.

Doesn't that mean anything?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moderator should explain! if u no explanation, then sammyboy is no different from PAP who advocates the fake sense of racial harmony.

PEACE !!!

551229_272474396172743_144541028966081_613837_2080108764_n.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chao keling bashing discussion should be sticky thread. the stupid sticky race discussions thread should be moved to rubbish heap.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PEACE !!!

Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha.. This pic very funny.:biggrin:. Just imagine if you kena surrounded by this bunch of Pundek Sissies at the Desker Rd backlane.. KNN, can die because of their smell and also because of laughter...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa..Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha.. This pic very funny.:biggrin:. Just imagine if you kena surrounded by this bunch of Pundek Sissies at the Desker Rd backlane.. KNN, can die because of their smell and also because of laughter...

i will die because of laughter :biggrin:

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy this time buay sui ! Sammyboy should have guidelines on why and when a discussion be trashed. by shifting discussion into trash without any proper explaination is a sign the singaporean society is entrenched by pap's autocratic and high-handed ways of handling matters.

by shifting an open discussion on racial matters without any proper explaination into trash is a sign that sammyboy is acting as a proxy of the pap.

Sammyboy must explain.

I thought sammyboy is the last free land to post our views.

Last edited:

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a sign of protest and defiance, this is the discussion that was thrashed with no valid reason.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113646-I-have-very-low-opinions-of-Indians-(Keling-Kias)

Indians, especially their woman are often the Singaporeans who talks the loudest and sometimes do the least.

My dealings with Indian women haven't been pleasant.

If you work with Indians long enough, you will find that they are the group that is often attention seeking and least productive. On the front, they may seem pious to their Hindu gods and showed respect to others. But if things don't go their way, they would use the typical keling slimy ways to try make things go their way. The slimy ways include crying, screaming, go mad or spreading of lies.

I am sure the Indian woman phenomenon is not limited to Singapore. Don't be shy. Just share your tales of horrible Indian Woman here.

Cases of idiotic keling women:

Court dismisses Novena Church exorcism case

display_image.php

In a 61-page judgement on Friday, Justice Lee Seiu Kin held that Madam Amutha Valli Krishnan had not proved her case against the defendants for assault and battery, false imprisonment and negligence.

He accepted the defendants' version of events on the night of 10 August 2004 and found the contradictory parts of Madam Amutha Valli's evidence to be false.

ST_IMAGES_AOHEARING31.jpg

Hougang resident Vellama Marie Muthu (left), 42, leaving the Supreme Court yesterday with her lawyer M. Ravi. The court now has to decide on whether to grant leave for Madam Vellama's application for the mandatory order, before it can be heard in open court. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

vella-alpho.jpg

Last edited: