• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thankyou wuqi256

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thankyou bro...im sorry if i sound harsh ..i just hate to see ppl using fear and religion to cheat ppl money ...thankyou for the understand . i know you mean well . maybe you just focus on helping ppl here and forgot about anything ..thankyou once again for stopping that thread ...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
thankyou bro...im sorry if i sound harsh ..i just hate to see ppl using fear and religion to cheat ppl money ...thankyou for the understand . i know you mean well . maybe you just focus on helping ppl here and forgot about anything ..thankyou once again for stopping that thread ...

No worries, i do not fear to be corrected, just do not want to be harming others.
For the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worries, i do not fear to be corrected, just do not want to be harming others.
For the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

sam is right for making you a moderator ...my respect for you is higher then before ...thankyou bro .

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
sam is right for making you a moderator ...my respect for you is higher then before ...thankyou bro .

Thanks, just doing what i can. Thanks for the reminder, i will be more mindful as well when helping out others.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks, just doing what i can. Thanks for the reminder, i will be more mindful as well when helping out others.

sometimes we will get carried away when trying to help ppl ...its perfectly normal . thankyou once again .