• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have very low opinions of Indians (Keling Kias)

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians, especially their woman are often the Singaporeans who talks the loudest and sometimes do the least.

My dealings with Indian women haven't been pleasant.

If you work with Indians long enough, you will find that they are the group that is often attention seeking and least productive. On the front, they may seem pious to their Hindu gods and showed respect to others. But if things don't go their way, they would use the typical keling slimy ways to try make things go their way. The slimy ways include crying, screaming, go mad or spreading of lies.

I am sure the Indian woman phenomenon is not limited to Singapore. Don't be shy. Just share your tales of horrible Indian Woman here.

Cases of idiotic keling women:

Court dismisses Novena Church exorcism case

display_image.php

In a 61-page judgement on Friday, Justice Lee Seiu Kin held that Madam Amutha Valli Krishnan had not proved her case against the defendants for assault and battery, false imprisonment and negligence.

He accepted the defendants' version of events on the night of 10 August 2004 and found the contradictory parts of Madam Amutha Valli's evidence to be false.

ST_IMAGES_AOHEARING31.jpg

Hougang resident Vellama Marie Muthu (left), 42, leaving the Supreme Court yesterday with her lawyer M. Ravi. The court now has to decide on whether to grant leave for Madam Vellama's application for the mandatory order, before it can be heard in open court. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This keling woman Vellama Marie Muthu has so many gold bangles and big fat earrings. Part time cleaner eh? :wink:

Hougang resident Vellama Marie Muthu (left), 42, leaving the Supreme Court yesterday with her lawyer M. Ravi. The court now has to decide on whether to grant leave for Madam Vellama's application for the mandatory order, before it can be heard in open court. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

muderfarker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree with you... indian girls are damn ugly and disgusting... thats why so many indian guys kena now have to marry chinese girls

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my NS days, I had a Indian buddy (not buddy system's buddy, just a slightly more senior friend whom I hang out with).

He told me that even he can't stand Indian girls. They talk a lot, have bad tempers, unfeminine and are too hairy.

He also said that 'you can only see a red wet spot when they're naked inside a dark room'. His exact words.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Sammyboy. Else I won't dare to express my views so openly

If you posted your view on Facebook, ST forums, or other local sites, you would be lambasted, lynched, and abused by the closet racists and "victimized" mobs. Samsters are way more tolerant and intelligent than the politically correct milksops and hypocrites who plague local social networking sites.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
becareful, they are the next superpower after china. Your grand children will live in the world where ah neh is the superpower.

HA HA HA . good luck to them.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
becareful, they are the next superpower after china. Your grand children will live in the world where ah neh is the superpower.

HA HA HA . good luck to them.

With all the various caste kelings in India, it'll be a wonder if the country will be a super power. Yes, good luck to them!

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree with you... indian girls are damn ugly and disgusting... thats why so many indian guys kena now have to marry chinese girls

I just cannot stand those crazy fat screaming Indian ladies. Something is really wrong with Keling woman. I always distance myself away from Keling woman.

oldgoat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that chinese chap a protege of Ravi? He has to endure the stink of that fat Keling woman.

My ex neighbour is an Indian family. The husband is a jobless drunk and quarrels with wife day in day out over money obviously. Their PUB bills are often cut but yet you see that disgusting Keling wife still wears those fat gold bangles and big heavy earrings whenever she steps out of the flat.

If you are really broke, the first thing you do is to pawn your GOLD for cash to tight over the short term.

This keling woman Vellama Marie Muthu has so many gold bangles and big fat earrings. Part time cleaner eh? :wink: