• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My son nearly got abducted at IT mall yesterday

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I and mamalee go to Funan Centers yesterday to buys handphones cover . Also we take Tah Sar there for cut hairs . The barber there charging only 10 dollar so is cheap . Tah Sar wait for his turn , I and mamalee go to 3 floor shop .

After we choose and pay handphone covers , we go down to fetch Tah Sar . We see got 2 man talk with him outside the spectacle shop . They say want to give him suck red lollypop and Tah Sar follow them .

I shout at the 2 stranger and they see me run away . Lucky I and mamalee very quick scare those 2 bad man away . Or else my Tah Sar anyhow eat stranger lollypop sure lao sai .

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the rumours of headhunters who decapitated children so as to use their heads as foundation stones for bridges?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the rumours of headhunters who decapitated children so as to use their heads as foundation stones for bridges?

That was ages ago...the MIW's had already decapitated SINKEES head for few decades already, that is why they are headless balless chickens....ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After we choose and pay handphone covers , we go down to fetch Tah Sar . We see got 2 man talk with him outside the spectacle shop . They say want to give him suck red lollypop and Tah Sar follow them .

I shout at the 2 stranger and they see me run away . Lucky I and mamalee very quick scare those 2 bad man away . Or else my Tah Sar anyhow eat stranger lollypop sure lao sai .

What kind of lollypop did they offer to Tah Sar..??? :biggrin: :p :biggrin: :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people like to abduct little kids, then stick a lollipop up their assholes.

GiantChupaChup.gif

Sinkie parents... be very afraid.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I and mamalee go to Funan Centers yesterday to buys handphones cover . Also we take Tah Sar there for cut hairs . The barber there charging only 10 dollar so is cheap . Tah Sar wait for his turn , I and mamalee go to 3 floor shop .

Hahaha...your tah sar how old huh...

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

they put their lollipops into his other opening, he also will lao sai. best is to give him your lollipop everyday then he won't crave for it. problem solved.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I remember that atrocious claim which at that time (of massive civil unrest) was something that we kampong kids were really scared of.
This was connected with Merdeka Bridge (now known as Nicoll Highway).
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THEY CHANGED THAT WONDERFUL NAME (including JALAN TEPI PANTAI) infront of the Cenotaph.
As a kid I used to walk along this strecth and one day saw someone changed the word "i" on Pantai and had it replaced with "t".
So Jalan Tepi Pantai became Jalan Tepi Pantat.

Sorry to digress, Back to subject proper

The rumour then was that bridges needed the "heads" of kids so as to make the foundations strong.
Kampong elders always told us to remain in the kampong and not dare venture outside.
We obeyed.
What a JOKE.............Hahahahaha

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many rumours nowadays but nothing found.

Next time don't shout, just walk to them and have a chat with them, look clearly at their faces and body la, then report if really suspicious.
If they are really criminals, they may panick and shifty. If they play it cool at least you can see their faces, hear their voices and pick up their mannerisms etc.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many rumours nowadays but nothing found.

Next time don't shout, just walk to them and have a chat with them, look clearly at their faces and body la, then report if really suspicious.
If they are really criminals, they may panick and shifty. If they play it cool at least you can see their faces, hear their voices and pick up their mannerisms etc.

allo boy, this one obviously not real. taking leelaopeh seriously, then you better take nelson tan, benny, clit-ton666 seriously as well.