• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sports Section

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Do post here if you would like to organise any types of sporting activities while in MY. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I know a few woman also like tat ......

I like golf but cannot really play yet i can get huge discounts at HH for playing golf. Per flight about 200 plus only for all 4 and all in.

Arowana88,

I was into fishing, very much so especially when i was younger, not so now even though this place is fishing paradise. Had over 30 rods and 20 reels.
Badminton is good, i wanted to take up tennis too since we have a tennis court here. Archery, i practise at home these days but still sometimes go
to the malls to shoot. Guns wise, can only shoot in SG. Not much of a real sports person as i don't run, jog etc. I do cycle though.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swimming? Pools available at Permas Jaya and Johor Jaya. I have tried both. They are not bad......can consider for pple without swimming facilities......haha

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like golf but cannot really play yet i can get huge discounts at HH for playing golf. Per flight about 200 plus only for all 4 and all in.

Arowana88,

I was into fishing, very much so especially when i was younger, not so now even though this place is fishing paradise. Had over 30 rods and 20 reels.
Badminton is good, i wanted to take up tennis too since we have a tennis court here. Archery, i practise at home these days but still sometimes go
to the malls to shoot. Guns wise, can only shoot in SG. Not much of a real sports person as i don't run, jog etc. I do cycle though.

At first I saw HH and those projects with golf course, but my hobby is not golf so if I buy a unit there would be wasted.... If not I sure will consider. Saw someone selling Taman Laguna already at 600k rm .... Can consider.... Will pass by there when I get my car! Peace to all.....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
At first I saw HH and those projects with golf course, but my hobby is not golf so if I buy a unit there would be wasted.... If not I sure will consider. Saw someone selling Taman Laguna already at 600k rm .... Can consider.... Will pass by there when I get my car! Peace to all.....

Laguna is a good place but really went through the roof recently.

sofiaamelia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The area i stay mount austin is building a very big golf course. v temp to go learn learn.
im planning to bring my girl to tiram water park at ulu tiram. any FR?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sofiaamelia said:
The area i stay mount austin is building a very big golf course. v temp to go learn learn.

I believe more Sinkies play golf in Johore than in Singapore.

FamMH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Had been there 2 wk ago, with my wife n my 3 yr old daughter for e 1st time. It was inside e basement of Giant supermarket building. From outside look, it was quite deserted n quiet place, esp e ground floor with many shops r closed or pending to rent out. Very few shoppers n mainly local Malay go there.
It was weekend, e entry fee was at rm24 for 2 adult n my kid was free. Surprisingly, it was quite many people but not crowded. They hav a 26000 sq ft, big main pool with 2 children playgrounds alocate at both end n e water level was slightly above knee level. Many kids play catching in e pool. Also saw 2 big banana boat but pull manually by their fathers! i think this was a rent item.
I feel e theme park consider well renovated like in e underwater world with seahorse, octopus, etc ... My daughter enjoyed very much. As i need to accompany my little princess, there was 2nd level which i never explore. i heard it had a jacuzzi for adult...
For children below ten, highly recommend to bring them!
For adults, only recommend to go if e weather is very hot n u need to cool youself down !!!
Enjoy!