• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

christians all fall in

Pastors_of_CHC_Sucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
why there are so many boys and girls all crowd around church? i saw alot of these young teens all wasting their childhood life in church. why their parents did not educate them to spend their time on hobbies like sports, music and even doing social volunteering works to help the needy? wouldn't that be more fulfilling?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
they just go there to "bio" each other lah.....

also doing their part in trying to heed to gahmen all to match make early

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the church is the in thing to be - the social hub of the young and the yuppies...and the powerful, the rich, the wealthy, the influential and the happening...u want to progress and move along...be part of this church system - this social network. it's not about religion.it's not about faith.it's just about getting on socio-economically...hallelujah!!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why there are so many boys and girls all crowd around church? i saw alot of these young teens all wasting their childhood life in church. why their parents did not educate them to spend their time on hobbies like sports, music and even doing social volunteering works to help the needy? wouldn't that be more fulfilling?

betcha ya neber attended church before?

there are social volunteering works in the church too...:biggrin:

Pastors_of_CHC_Sucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
they just go there to "bio" each other lah.....

also doing their part in trying to heed to gahmen all to match make early

yes i do agree with you. i think all the boys goes there see girls and tries to make friend then have bonk them and try out next girl.