• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to all the sbf bros

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all the sbf bros
To the bros who encouraged me to stop and who helped, thanks guys.
To the bros who were genuinely annoyed and zapped openly or anonymously, i understand your feelings and i can live with your expressed disagreements.

The guy who started this event came out swinging blindly after being caught out bullshitting a story. I cant see why he got so upset with this if it was all in good fun as he claimed it to be.

Then he took out his anger and embarrassment and attacked me believing that with his cronies and his clonies backing him he could bully a weaker guy into submission even though he was wrong on many counts.

Does this sound familiar in this place called Sinkieland? But let me not politicise this.

I opted to take him on in the slime and the m&d where he first began, in normal talk later but not at kindergarten / zoo level which he eventually arrived at.
I called his bluff and in the end he had an empty hand.

I am not here to gloat or anything like this but just to state my case .
On my part i have taken the advice to chill out and have even removed the vulgar signature.
The rest of this is up to him. He can continue this on his own.

With his signature he can remind himself and others of his tendency to bully, his cowardice when being hit back, his lack of analytical skills and how vicious he is.

Best to all especially to the brothers who know.