• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of Borat and Juicylucy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la I up u la....I almost never up or down anyone.
You Thai boy right? Better dun bluff me again machiam the love story

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those that reply to trolls are their clones or cronies and have been taken care of. :smile:

In a 2400m race, i always let those clowns take the lead first and i will come from behind to win by 10 horse length. :smile:

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the upz bro ...i am here for laughs and kicksbut have not really posted much. Then i am flamed by this guy for no apparent reason.

I PMed himthat he should try to properly verify his claims. I hope he does.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder you angry . fucking con job got exposed . Friday night BS got caught out. Fucking loser you are the one trying to garner points with BS posts and after getting exposed now you wanna deflect your embarrassment and take it out on other people.

u are one fucking cocksucker to the moderators...want rep points also no need to suck cock until like tat...why dun you adverise a suck cock service in SBF!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sister fucker? How did you know i fucked your sister?
she told you?

I never protested or angry being caught out...if u read all my thread..i can't be bothered...YOU are the SISTER FUCKERS WITH 2 nicks that is afraid to be exposed....u think u can hide...nabei...someone try to send me privte msg to make peace...u cheebye kia trying to be cocksucker to moderator!

Start a Cocksucking service to SBF MODS lah...

no fucking backbone! Spastic moron!

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u always fuck your ass with a bamboo pole? How does it feel ? Tell me first

Lim pei is chow ah beng..spelling bo ho one...u not happy ah..go fuck your ass with a bamboo pole...YOU AND YOUR DOUBLE NICKNAMES IN SBF....ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said i am the one getting a heart attack. I think you belong to IMH spouting nonsense. I did not respond to this thread until I saw juicylucy's respond to you as I think you must be a little mad.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking cunt

wowowow....start cursing liao ah...u chee bye kia...imposters!
send me private msg to make peace...now cannot make peace log in juicylucy say one thing, then log in as Borat say another...hahahaha....u are just a FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER IMPOSTER

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
u always fuck your ass with a bamboo pole? How does it feel ? Tell me first

Bro/sis....this guy is frothing in the mouth because I exposed him plagiarising someone's writings claiming it his own. Even if I did not, another person would have done so.