• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why East Ledang more expensive than Horizon Hill? and by 1/3?

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at 2-storey terrace house, those with land size about 1800 sqft. Noticed that EL is approx. RM580/sqft but HH is approx. RM380/sqft.
What's the reason for the 1/3 difference in price (EL over HH)? I thought both are high end residences?

Could anyone shed light?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
EL is closer to SG and is seen to be in the midst of all the international schools, amusement, financial(medini) and harbour area(Puteri)
so it has a lot going for it. It has always been marketed as such from the beginning:

1. UEM - EL
2. Gamuda/UEM (land) - HH
3. UEM - Nusa Idaman

They probably never thought HH would be that close to second place. Certain EL units will also get you a golf membership in HHGCC.

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to your reply Wuqi.
I read that you purchased multiple units in HH. Given your experience and knowledge now, and the continued new developments, if you were to do the purchase now, would you still have gone for HH or would you have gone for others like EL and others? Also, would you continue to choose West over East?
Regards.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks to your reply Wuqi.
I read that you purchased multiple units in HH. Given your experience and knowledge now, and the continued new developments, if you were to do the purchase now, would you still have gone for HH or would you have gone for others like EL and others? Also, would you continue to choose West over East?
Regards.

Still in HH actually, never changed. :smile: