• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lobang for funds transfers from Malaysia to Singapore

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All..

Anyone got lobang on this? preferably not via banking system.....please pm me. Please dun flame me for asking here cos it's an open forum and i have been asking high and low but without much success..

cheers

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another thread in the forum on this. Transfer via money changer. It's not bank system. Will this work for u
?
Dear All..

Anyone got lobang on this? preferably not via banking system.....please pm me. Please dun flame me for asking here cos it's an open forum and i have been asking high and low but without much success..

cheers

typh00n

Alfrescian
Loyal
While it is ok to send money from money changer in Singapore to Malaysia.
It is illegal for malaysian money changer to transfer money overseas. Please check Malaysia Laws.

There is another thread in the forum on this. Transfer via money changer. It's not bank system. Will this work for u
?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Didn't know that. Wonder if there is such thing as buying cashier order (in sing dollar) from malaysia?

While it is ok to send money from money changer in Singapore to Malaysia.
It is illegal for malaysian money changer to transfer money overseas. Please check Malaysia Laws.

Equinox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Easiest is to bring it in urself... Get a friend to help u and bring over together if it is a large sum...
For Singapore, each person can bring not more than S$30,000(Sing$ equivalent = bout RM$ 70K) each time. Therefore 2 person can bring RM$140K. If more than S$30K need to declare.. I ever see ppl got check by Singapore custom at the X-Ray machine. After the officer convert the RM to $Sing, he then let the person go as it was less than S$30K..
Hope this helps...

Dear All..

cheers