• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

36-Door Mercedes and Old Pictures - Forummers Please Share With Others.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the 60's there used to be Human Waste Disposal Lorries.

They were lovingly called the 36-door Mercedes.

There also used to be "Ah-Peks" employed as "Human Waste Carriers"

Can any forummers please submit pictures of those vehicles and workers.

Just for nostalgic break...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha bro ..i remember these. Greyish lorries ...and the men who went to collect the stuff with a long stick and 2 buckets. Thats why they called it the bucket system. Dont have any pics though.

In the 60's there used to be Human Waste Disposal Lorries.

They were lovingly called the 36-door Mercedes.

There also used to be "Ah-Peks" employed as "Human Waste Carriers"

Can any forummers please submit pictures of those vehicles and workers.

Just for nostalgic break...

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....see pictures liao can feel the stink. sometimes when the rubbish trucks come around to collect dumps...its stink skyhigh.

how these workers stand? I begin to understand these birds in Geylang, having to suck on unwashed / BO dicks (even bathed liao some got smell)...yucks....

Night+soil+truck.jpg

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha bro ..yes thats the lorry all right. Used to pass by my area when i was small. We called those guys toti men.

Many of them chain-smoked.

nah beh....see pictures liao can feel the stink. sometimes when the rubbish trucks come around to collect dumps...its stink skyhigh.

how these workers stand? I begin to understand these birds in Geylang, having to suck on unwashed / BO dicks (even bathed liao some got smell)...yucks....

Night+soil+truck.jpg

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you erection 2011 and geylangchickenloyangduck.
The sight of the truck brought my memory back to the 60's.
When a kampong bar-girl was in the jamban and half way to paradise..
These Ah Pek came along and pulled the bucket out below her.
She screamed vulgarities inside the cubicle.
The Ah Pek just muttered KNNBCCB and walked away with all the goo, including fresh one from her.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahh haha .... this kind of funny things must have happened often.

Thank you erection 2011 and geylangchickenloyangduck.
The sight of the truck brought my memory back to the 60's.
When a kampong bar-girl was in the jamban and half way to paradise..
These Ah Pek came along and pulled the bucket out below her.
She screamed vulgarities inside the cubicle.
The Ah Pek just muttered KNNBCCB and walked away with all the goo, including fresh one from her.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
geylangchickenloyangduck said:

Ya. It was worse than rubbish trucks. Stunk even after wash.