• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Legalised Gambling is a regressive tax on the Poor

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I seem to see ever growing lines on our SG pools stores, and the average gambler seems to be getting poorer, and betting ever bigger stakes.

Cheers,
Trout

KuaTioGui

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the past, u see lines of 10m long.

today, u see lines of 20m long, of which half of the people in the line are FTs.

so theorectically speaking, still the same amount of queueing singaporeans.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone hopes to win big time or small mah. They like to say dun buy no hope buy @ least stand a chance...:cool:

My frds oways said dun buy how to get xtra revenue other than sticking to their current job?:biggrin:

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the past, u see lines of 10m long.

today, u see lines of 20m long, of which half of the people in the line are FTs.

so theorectically speaking, still the same amount of queueing singaporeans.

Is it 1/2 FT? didn't notice.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I seem to see ever growing lines on our SG pools stores, and the average gambler seems to be getting poorer, and betting ever bigger stakes.

Cheers,
Trout

Interestingly enough more are turning to gambling in the hope of striking it rich due to the rising cost of living.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone hopes to win big time or small mah. They like to say dun buy no hope buy @ least stand a chance...:cool:

My frds oways said dun buy how to get xtra revenue other than sticking to their current job?:biggrin:

Win big and you never need to work for a living again. Win small at least feel lucky. Extra income not easy to come by unless you want to do part time sales. Highly recommended if you very free in the office :biggrin:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win big and you never need to work for a living again. Win small at least feel lucky. Extra income not easy to come by unless you want to do part time sales. Highly recommended if you very free in the office :biggrin:

Win big oso need to work bro, or else brain will seesan.:biggrin: If i'm gonna start part time, it will b sumting like a biz. eod, can't hold 2 to 3 jobs 4ever rite?:p

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, it sure is a regressive tax on the poor.

The poor and lower income bet the most money on 4-D and Toto.

But then hor, got buy then got hope to stike big big mah. :p