• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come RETARDS like Singveld can be moderators?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fucktard must be the most uninformed poster here. Among his many assertions.............The Lee family is afraid of SAF generals, (I am still laughing about this one), also Singapore was kicked out of the Malaysia cup because they won it, etc.

I have news for you SIngveld. When u are exposed for the moron that u are, take it to heart, and think before your next post, so that u will sound even a little bit intelligent. Do this instead of infracting people who expose your ignorance for what it is, than run and hide behind their moderator wall. Otherwise, u prove me wrong with real facts. Because I always give you the reason behind why I think your comments are stupid.

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with you 100%. singveld is really a moron. however he is not the only moron that is appointed as moderator.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singveld is a damn snob somemore. Calls thailand a shit hole 3rd world country. Yeah ok thailand isn't that high up but it seems to attract even more ppl to it than sinkieland and many sinkie go there. Hears that he sucks up to forummers than are perceived to be richer like drifter since he lives in japan and joetys after revealing his home and living like flying overseas numerous times.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now, I supposed he has moved this thread? There is a big moved on it. To the rubbish heap?