• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What insurance should we buy while staying in Johor?

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
as we all understand that JB is

1. dangerous
2. corrupted.
3. dangerous and corrupted.

therefore, we need to protect and safe guard our interest there.

anyone bought insurance while staying in JB?
Be it insurance that you bought in singapore and malaysia?

Of cause, try to recommend those international coverage ones..

will be very glad to hear..

thanks..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. dangerous
2. corrupted.

thanks..

How to buy fire insurance for JB house next time? Can buy online? Anyone got good insurance company to recommend for fire insurance?

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to buy fire insurance for JB house next time? Can buy online? Anyone got good insurance company to recommend for fire insurance?

hmmm...the brand that hdb is using?

etiqa insurance.. lol..

seriously i dunno, MRTA covers the borrowers $$ .. but do not know if it covers house accident..

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor JB not safe.. if must you have to go then insurance a must... suggest you check out the insurance policies from POSB...they cover everything from house, life, to travel, car, and even your wallet.. :smile: Take care when you are there bro.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought Travel Insurance on annual basis.

For house, should buy from MY Insurance companies. Premium varies with Coverage as usual.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard that accident insurance do not cover robbery leh..

i only bought accident insurance, hospitalization bonus insurance, SAF term insurance and thats about it..
if i get rob, dunno how to cover.. haha..

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure of robbery coverage, but more concerned about injuries and the need to evacuate back to Sgp for serious accidents / illness.

May be you can check if kena mugged got cover or not. It will be limited just like lost baggage.

As for home insurance, they do have break in as optional coverage and varies with quantum.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

1. dangerous
2. corrupted.

thanks..

Buy travel insurance and get your general one should be ok. Your car and house should already be insured, there are some additional riders to buy just in case.
Try to buy insurance in SG as its easier to claim then in MY.

If its really that dangerous and every single day even wallet, etc is at risk here then we shouldn't even be here, insurance or no insurance.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
If real serious condition, don't need evacuate to SG, just seek help here especially if you are near to their government hospital or private ones like Columbia Asia where they do have an A&E.

Most of the time, they do not cover robbery for cars, etc, theft some do cover though.

yup, international insurance cover overseas inpatient stay in private/restructured hospital as well.

if emergency, go back Singapore for treatment, i think up lorry liao loh..

queue at cusom. lol..