• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not.

I buy prata from an Indian.

I buy Ramly burger from a Malay.

I buy property from a Chinese.

So as you can see, I give business to all races. :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are you a racist?

Ever wonder why certain jobs are mostly done by certain race?

Like why are Malays only good for Police force, Fire Brigade, Postmnen?

This sounds similar to the myth that Malays are good in soccer. If that is the case, why is our soccer team in such a sorry state?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just think of a race when you think of these traits

- Have 1 or 2 kids and groom them properly with higher education
-Are filial to their parents (with the exception of Bob Dog)
- Hold weddings at proper seafood restaurants or hotels

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Racism these days are kena misused by people.

Picture this. A Chinese guy work at a shoe shop. Let's say if he smile at an old customer who is Chinese, but did not smile at an Indian customer who is new, then the Indian customer will complain about him and say the Chinese staff is racist. Is that considered misuse of racism card?

i have been giving these types of examples since lord knows when. Racism in sg is just some stupid person meeting an impolite person that's it.