• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: S'pore Prseident "Si Beh Sway". Kenna CAUGHT With Pants Down.

I read the papers. I was astounded. Under the previous system, those leechers were entitled to a maximum bonus of 14 months. LOL....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: apple online store 1 day special - 6 Jan

Old version stuff you want? Even their iPad 2 is outdated, seeing that Asus just launched its quad core tablet.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Biggest showacting | welcoming pay cut

Smart ones will just keep quiet.

Stupid ones will try to act smart.....here's a sample

http://www.facebook.com/gracefu.hy

Grace Fu
When I made the decision to join politics in 2006, pay was not a key factor. Loss of privacy, public scrutiny on myself and my family and loss of personal time were. The disruption to my career was also an important consideration. I had some ground to believe that my family would not suffer a drastic change in the standard of living even though I experienced a drop in my income. So it is with this recent pay cut. If the balance is tilted further in the future, it will make it harder for any one considering political office.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: S'pore Prseident "Si Beh Sway". Kenna CAUGHT With Pants Down.

That's why i always have a good laugh when people ask for 'friendship price' in business. Never mix business with friendship. Surefire way to do yourself in.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another corporate icon files for Chapter 11 - R.I.P Kodac Eastman

How about this corporation?

images