• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
so embarrass to reveal this. the rich actually borrows much from the bank. ludicrously, these are the bank treasured members. they pay their purchases with credit cards and loan facilities. on the other hand, the poor pays by cash and yet they are the parasitised members.

when a bank goes kaput, it would be fair not to feel sorry for them cos it's the rich (and greedy) who cause their downfall.

Maybe you hang out with the wrong type of 'rich' people. Most rich people are actually very kiasi and stingy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: An apology to everyone for being childish

You are 45. Spend more time building your business, or career. It is going to be over before you are 50. Don't waste too much time on this forum.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 73-year old sacrificial goat found for Aljunied.

73 year old still a dog? How much can one spend or eat when he is in his 70s? Why can't retire and take care of grandchildren, do some gardening or tour the world? Why must still be a dog?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Psy83 Vs Ramseth Big Fight After 2nd Jan 2012

There's this aussie loan shark that now lives in pattaya

https://www.facebook.com/timshark

He used to go to the us forum bb.com and the misc which is their tok cock sing song section and challenge ppl to fights. have to pay 10k as deposit if you win you earn his 10k if you lose you forfeit it.

That was few yrs back i think.

If he goes up against Ramseth, I think i will withdraw my FD and put on this fella.

406865_2462423281451_1278283072_32189042_1392573834_n.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at that big ugly giant? I am not surprised his mum abandoned him. He's got a face that not even a mother can love.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Many sinkies will end up like him if LKY never ban firecrackers

I saw that poor chap's mangled hands pic on Facebook. So what's the story? Played with some cheap China firecrackers?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you go Cold Storage

Cashier: do you have Passion?

Me: Yes. Alot. I can show you at my place later.

Cashier: ......

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What is the requirement of S Pass holder to apply Credit Card?

Pinoy call center staff are a dime a dozen. Ironically, how can there be so many jobless Sporeans if that's the case?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just don't understand. At 73, shouldn't a man have more pride and stop being a dog? One day, he can eat 10 meals? lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Drifter, so who will win a fight? Your pitbulls or Ramseth? I understand that pitbulls are ferocious, but how strong are they coming up against a short man in reality? :P

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

tough question ...seriously ...if ram is a professional pitbull killer ...he might win ..:wink: as for height it does not matter ...pits can take down a human as tall as 1.85m ...

How do you train your pitbulls? Do you make them bite onto padded arm and swing them around to train their bite? Saw once on Youtube. Rather impressive. I hope Ramseth has tough arms.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tay Ping Hui in war of words with owner of fake SMRT Twitter account

Troll?! Did Tay Ping Hui kana scroobal (aka King of Trolls)?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The CURE For ALL Diseases............Is Now Here !

If can cure all disease, how can it be selling at USD$2,700?

Then why Steve Jobs die of pancreatic cancer, instead of buying that?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

for breeding pits is for $$$ ...to train them is making them feel happy ...pits are very energetic dogs . they need hard work to stimulate their brain ...it will make them a healthy and happy dog .

If you want to make them happy, you should let them challenge Ramseth. hehehe

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tay Ping Hui in war of words with owner of fake SMRT Twitter account

Tay Ping Hui cannot make it as a singer. Recently, for the countdown, he mangled Adele's Rolling In The Deep song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pEUgZSsXns8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>