• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is the current job what you want?

You don't have to be a CEO to make good money. If you are a sales director who gets performance bonuses, or if your position gives you stock options or profit sharing in your company, then $1 million a year is realistic.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Female Ah Neh: Spore's awesome country.Sinkies shouldn't complain so much..

You must understand her point of view. She came from a shithole that doesn't even have potable water. She must have cried at the marvel of clear water gushing out from a tap.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF Regular: How I literally fell in love with a PRC girl from Xi'an

UK is a haven for those jobless bums who wish to live off the country's benefits system. In fact, you can actually raise an entire family without a job by living on just benefits.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that he used 'perfect' to describe her would be a strong indication that he is blinded by love.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marcus is probably anticipating breaking her 'virginity' on their wedding night

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why people should not watch trash on tv. They get all those fancy ideas of love.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

Yes Malay are helpful, especially their girls....

Most of them will gladly help you by giving you a BJ if you ask nice enough and buy them a drink.

Can you specify what type of drink?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. seng kor, tsk tsk tsk!
2. come on, never trust some prc mah.
3. they will lie, cheat, scream, cry and even kill to get things done their way.
4. no different from any snakes!
5. i am in and out chiney very frequently.

A very wise man indeed. No wonder you chose the nick 'streetsmart'.