• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Heap

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is the current job what you want?

A rich man once said, "no matter how wealthy you are, there is only so much you can eat". Think about it.

Bro Scroobal,

I like to share an incredible tale. This is connected with your title, 'Is The Current Job What You Want".

A beggar always stood infront of a church and begged for alms from worshippers exiting it.

He used to be given crumbs.

He became so frustrated and left the front of that church and went infront of a pub nearby.

Drunken revellers with girls in tow came out from that pub and saw these beggar.

Many of them placed up to $50/- into his bowl. It was unbelievable.

The beggar looked up to the sky and cried uncontrollably.

"Lord God, I had always thought that you existed only in the holy places. Only now I realised where to find you".

After some time that beggar became a consultant to other beggars.

Slowly he became the richest "beggar".

And that is life here for so many.

Money No Enough, lah!!!