• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So in order to return the courtesy , i should shout at their chinky face if i have the need to tell them to shut the hell up.

If they want to stay in a city in a foreign country such as bangkok or Sydney, they are not educated to speak softly because nobody gives a shit where they come from as they are in another land. It is not as we are in China and have to bear with this shit. Does that mean we have to bear their shit when they are in other land. They are not educated to be considerate to others at all.

But the good thing is, they are still better than sinkies as they got balls.

Don't kid yourself. In this entire forum, you are the most balless person. You telling off a Chinaman? Rotfl

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY say can, SHT say cannot - the hypocrisy of the PAP MPs

In the spirit of Christmas, I can pretty much sum up what all Ministers wish they could say and what most Singaporeans already know.. that the Singapore Chinese are obnoxious and uncouth, that the Malays are useless and lazy, that the Indians are bloody bullshitters and speak with forked tongues and the whole damned lot of you have murdered the English language so badly there isn't enough left for a proper cremation.

I left out the Eurasians because they have all moved to Perth.

Did I miss out the part on "in the spirit of Christmas"?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: An Indian Inventor Disrupts The Period Industry

After repeated unsuccessful research attempts, including wearing panties with his do-it-yourself uterus, he eventually hit upon the idea of distributing free napkins to the students and collecting the used ones for study. That was the last straw for his mother. When she encountered a storeroom full of bloody sanitary napkins, she left too.

LOL this ah neh made me laugh. :biggrin: