• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New Paper reporter out to ruin tuition teacher's rice bowl

After about 30 minutes, she said it was time for me to leave. When asked about her qualifications, she snapped back: "I have a diploma in teaching."

As for whether she had received her training at the National Institute of Education, she replied that she is not a teacher.

Asked where she had obtained her diploma, she said curtly: "If you want to try, you can try lor... If you don't trust me, then you don't come lor... It is as simple as that."

Sounds like a PRC. The tuition centre sounds Cheena too - Ming Yuan. Those PRCs are really a menace to society. What if they teach rubbish to students , which resulted in them failing?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New Paper reporter out to ruin tuition teacher's rice bowl

then some of them will grow up and repeatedly insult people on forums.

[/B]

Only lowly educated and poor people tend to get insulted. So I am guessing that you are either or both since you seem to be able to relate to being insulted. Lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

I hate to say this but I agreed totally.

The Malays are laid back people and easy with life. They stay with parents, grandparents, relatives in one 3 room flat and are still happy and accepting. They owed a weekend korean car but they made it very comfortable with cushy pillows and clean their cars every week.

The chinese are constantly unsatisfied with life and see everything in money/profit terms. You see children suing their parents, siblings in court over money matters and even chasing out their parents from their houses. they have no religion, no real friends or even family as they see everything in overly prgmatic terms.The chinese may drive expensive continental cars but they do not really enjoy their cars much..many used it as a transport only while some even used it to show off. My friend dad big Audi are piled up with documents, newspaper inside and the cars are washed once a month.

The Malays loves football and can travel to watch matches after work and do not mind their kids to play football as career. Many chinese watch football to bet money and many cannot even play proper football.

Another naive commentary. No wonder scroobal likes to criticize the quality of postings here at times.

If they are truly a bunch of satisfied lot, why then do I see so many of them buy cars on $2k salary? Why cannot be satisfied and take public transportation? Why do they buy huge plasma or LED TVs on monthly installments?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is it wise to be property agent these days????

to be a good property agent, u must kill your conscience. good man is seldom rich and most rich men are seldom good.

Why don't you be a property agent? You satisfy the above mentioned and you are a jobless man.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

Installment outlets like courts cannot survive on the mat population alone in peesai. Majority of its customers on credit still chinese. There are lots of other races who buy cars on 2k salary. Alot of mercs and bmws at hdb carpark in front of 3 room flats that are not own by mats. Yes maybe the owners choose to be stupid and pay more for the car than the housing (not usually m&ds).