• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
13) cooleo - 8,859 posts (miss his take medicine posts)
14) TeeKee - 8,539 posts (MIA or in fact kena banned by leongsam so long still among the leaders. LOL)
15) johnny333 - 8,520 posts (cannot even remember seeing him post so much. only remember his posts on health related issues)

cooleo sounds like either he is jobless or very free in his job (probably a towkay)

teekee sounds like a religious nutjob

johnny333 could be in a better place now

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 20 most regular forummers

Now you know why the PAP take you guys for granted. Scared to comment, after commenting, then deny commenting. Like I said - grow some balls. If not, continue to hide under your mum petticoat and pretend making general statements.

scroobal usually i don't resort to vulgarities....but for you (King of Trolls)

fuck-you-key.jpg

We all know the most balless person in this entire forum is you. After you smeared unsubstantiated bullshit on the Foo Mee har sex scandal, you shut up after we press you to name all the parties.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ho Ho Ho Sey Ah - Gerard Ee to hand report by year end, sabo HLH on when to infor

Singaporeans are actually getting a very good deal considering the fact that the government has done an outstanding job and made millionaires out of many sinkies.

Did I miss the government handout of a million dollars?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ho Ho Ho Sey Ah - Gerard Ee to hand report by year end, sabo HLH on when to infor

You weren't smart enough to choose the right dole queue. You can only blame yourself for that.

What makes you think I am not a self-made millionaire? Another misuse of the assumption theory?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SGX the Bully exposed by Chinamen

Those Chinese buggers deserve to get screwed. If you buy China company stock, cross your fingers everyday.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SGX the Bully exposed by Chinamen

Mr Teng is also alleged to have said the company's lawyers, Asia Ascent Law Corp, were not qualified to act as legal counsel and criticised their failure to advise it to comply with the directive.

Tried to Google this law firm. This law firm does not even have its own website. lol

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 20 most regular forummers

Below is a General Statement from your Master Screwball on this forum that can also answer your question.

King of Trolls Screwball also COMPLAINED about "Forummers Decreasing Quality Postings." He of course don't agree with what he just said. He just has to make that general statement to shift position so that he can attack another forummer on a related subject. He's worse than a Keling Snake. HaHaHaHaHa...

Why is scroobal still festering in this forum if he always complains about its quality? Must be acting on his sadistic need to appear more superior to the likes of tonychat (who is illiterate as we all know).

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

2 personal experiences and you start to stereotype the entire gang as "humble" and "helpful"? If you encounter one good PAP MP (of course i am kidding), will you say PAP in general is good?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

Very difficult not to be humble if you are poor. Generally speaking, if you are poor, you tend to be more humble. Again, read "GENERALLY'.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Miss Tourism International Singapore wins 2 subsidary titles

Wow compared to this Miss Piggy (Risk Low), she is so much prettier!

rislowleopard.JPG

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Seng Han Thong has made a statement of apology

Let us once again focus our minds and our public discussion on this issue.

Taiji Master executing another stroke of his skills

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.facebook.com/Hanthong

Mohd Aaron Azmi Zamani
i am intoxicated by the exuberant of your vebosity. Suddenly england statement of apology can become powderful overnite!!! .... Forgiven? but definitely not forgotten.

Pipiq Rahman
And I bet that apology wasn't made by you but by one of your young PAP members. Your English was so bad during the interview that it is hard to believe that you actually wrote that apology on your wall.

Mohammad Nordin
Why is that negative comments keeps on hitting on the minority such as Malays and Indian? I dont understand the need to it. Why LKY mention such in his book? Why YPAP called young muslim a terrorist? Why you? said that the SMRT staff particularly Malay and Indian has broken english? Are we that degrading in front of your eyes?
I dont mean to be disrespectful, but this is a question to from me to y...

Leopard Tayler James
everyone. look at his well written apology with such words like linguistics being used.. does any body believe he wrote this? you all have heard how he spoke on tv. this apology must be not by him! :biggrin:

Sean Pang
Prick, you yourself can't even speak properly and you want to criticize others on their broken language? You are truly a remarkable dumb ass for a MP! :p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS said something like English educated people are too shallow to understand profound Chinese jokes even when translated to English. Where's his apology?

GMS is too stupid to understand that he has made a mistake. Please forgive his stupidity.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rascist MP Seng ( the Pot) calling the Kettles black - his own Engrish is atrocio

Watching the video was rather painful.

Sorry is pronounced as "sorli"

Really is pronounced as "liu lee"

This kind of kopi diam uncle can be MP?