• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
assume? isn't it already very obvious? windsor is the attack dog that your brother scroobal has groomed.

I'm hereby apologize to you if my little old brat bro caused you any discomfort.

Forgive+me+Lord.png_thumb.jpg

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Plea to Windsor

These forummers have not breached any of the forum's rules like spamming or issuing infractions to newbies etc but the main and only reason why i brought up their nicks is cos they constantly flame me especially jah and sideswipe and that's of course not tolerated after all i am the forum's brains and life and only i have the moral authority to flame and pass judgment over others. Please take note that i'm actually a coward and don't dare to fight my own personal battles therefore i'm actually bringing up your nick and actually treating you like an idiot by advising you whom or whom not to infract when you should be aware of how to do that and like a low down slimy snake disguising my own personal vendetta against these forummers with inane stupid reasonings. After all you're totally capable of judging for yourself when to give infractions and bans and none of these forummers have actually breached the rules but i just have to state again for the record that it's just personal between me and them but me being the low down snake that i am just doesn't want to admit it hence i need to hide behind you as you know both you and me are pretty chummy and on good terms and of course let's not forget that i used to be this forum's mod and that means something around here.

scrooball just told scroobals at what scroobal did. the scroobal family offer our deepest apologies to all samesters for our evil little bro scroobal's nonsenses. scroobal will be punished at home. the family dog windog, he is known as windsor here, will also be restrained in future. really very sorry. :smile:

sorry.jpg

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Plea to Windsor

Sroobal, I always respect you for your inside infos. But have to agree with Alamaking this is stupid thread. Who to infract or ban is up to those who can infract and ban. Who can infract and ban is up to Leongsam. This much I learn so far in this forum. Suddenly got super lawyer to fight for people. Whats that super lawyer name? Subas Anadas? Or Scroobal LOL

may I ask who you are referring to, scroobal or sroobal? I also have a little bro called sroobal. I hope sroobal is not making trouble in this forum.

Last edited:

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread

good night everybody!
nice to meet you all. a self-introduction. I am scroobals, pls don't mistake me for my idiotic little bro scroobal. I talk nice nice one. :smile:

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

wrong! u can see quite a fine good example here too. many who are not living happy would want others to dwell in unhappiness. such is the miserable state in this forum. it breeds jealousy, resentment, pettiness and all sorts of negative energies. in the end, most got deeper into the pits of suffering.
important things here is:
1. LET GO
2. LET IT BE
3. AND SO BE IT
....and life is so much lively, fresh and bright. :smile:

LET GO, Obviously you can't LET GO, Bob Sim. HaHaHaHaHa.....

bobpigonsnowfj6.jpg

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Perspective - The Forummer

I have had a sumptious dinner this evening, it's time to work now.
As a faithful attack dog of Scroobal, i wear my collar dutifully and bark most often. guard his ass as tho it is my bone.

Come On! Show Our Enemies What You Can Do!

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

What no valid reason? You ban him limpeh give you 10 rep points lah
Then very soon you will have 1400 rep points.. Can ban people 2 times! POWERRR!!!!

HaHaHaHaHa.....You really think they were quarreling over the meaningless points! You are as stupid and attention seeking as that Bob Sim. HaHaHaHaHa.....

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best Humour In SBF - MOAR!!!

Rogue Trader don't understand the story. Note his first post - Points and Powers. Points and Powers are just easy excuses to whack Alamaking. I bet Scroobal and Thick Face Black Heart are laughing with him and at him.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Breakfast Club

Sigh...got zapped a few points again, don't know what I said wrong and don't know why some people don't like me.

forummers here are very unkind, keep on zapping newbies. :(

you did very well, 75 points in such a short period.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cancer = Loss of Equilibirum

Why the fuck are we going off topic???:mad::mad::mad:
This thread about many Singaporean peasants who are having cancer cause they are too poor, stupid and uneducated! No more flame wars!

you retarded gay dog! don't talk cock! :mad::oIo:

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, they purposely destroy the thread so people can still pay for expensive medical and the bullshit chemo..and not reading this.

you can create another thread on this again if you want...

you are the one who is destroying all the threads. if you don't post your nonsenses, we will not post to correct you. LOL.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is always the ignore button if you do not like what i post. simple as that.
But sinkie just dun have the required brain mass to understand simple logic. the only thing they do is to screw themselves hard and destroy everything..well.. that is sinkie..

Most have chosen to ignore you. I have chosen to fight, engage and tackle your nonsenses head on.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Scroobal & Scrooball

When I first joined the forum, I don't know that my chosen Nick is so close to the Forum Troll Scroobal. I really regret choosing this Nick. I am so embarrassed now.

Last edited:

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: US Navy expects to base ships in Singapore

Obvious that SIN like a two-timing slut is blowing China while being butted by the US.

Unlike SIN, You are Loyal. You only Blow your Scroobal. Your Ass is reserved for him as well. HaHaHaHaHa.