• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cancer = Loss of Equilibirum

Well, they purposely destroy the thread so people can still pay for expensive medical and the bullshit chemo..and not reading this.

you can create another thread on this again if you want...

i am half way to the book.

let me share with you guys what i have read

1. detoxification of carcinogenic substances
2. anticancer diet
3. adequate physical activity
4. search for emotional peace :biggrin:

Do all these together in your life and you can prevent cancer

Take your own advice. Don't get angry over minor things.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonychat it is ok if you are retarded and illiterate. You must open your mind and be receptive to criticisms so that we can help you to improve. By ignoring good advice, you are behaving like a Sinkie.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] "Cleopatra" Ah Saw and her Abercrombie & Fitch 'shirtless' toyboys....LOL

Saw the Chinese paper just now. Evening edition perhaps. The front page is this photo....

383975_329908317022435_123982840948318_1343285_897837388_n.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahh more clones by a single person..

Sinkie behavior really runs amok here....

FYI, i will be continue my bashing of sinkie behavior and no one can stop me at all.

This thread is an evidence by you and your sinkie clone that you are here to destroy threads that is deem meaningful and helpful to people whom i think you dun really care about.. (Another sinkie trait).

The fact is that i have never made a nonsense post at post #3 while the source of sinkie bullshit started at post #4.

retarded tonychat, you have been posting shit since Day 1. Most people have chosen to let you be. But just like cancer, you go from bad to worse. So now you are gonna get CHEMOed. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will let the people of this forum to be the judge here for this thread. and the fact will speak for itself on who started the nonsense here.

Let us look at the fact since you have given a thorough meaning to the word "Fact"

Fact: tonychat is retarded
Fact: tonychat is illiterate ("lust in the forum") :biggrin:
Fact: tonychat is in Sinkapore
Fact: tonychat has not migrated to Australia

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YAHOO! my black friday purchase finally arrive today.....

For those who missed the Black Friday deals in Nov...dont fret....coming up is US post-xmas year-end sales....i am eyeing some softwares that is unvailable in Sinkapore......hope they will slash prices like before...

Why didn't you buy Xbox 360 during Black Friday? Selling dirt cheap.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: YAHOO! my black friday purchase finally arrive today.....

I post whatever i want, you are in no position to tell me what to do. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are just a worthless low life piece of sinkie shit.

Lol what can you do about it? If you don't like to read what I post, take your own advice - ignore! U are a very funny illiterate Sinkie trash. Uneducated and stupid. Does your family despise you? Do they exclude you from reunion dinners?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: im going to sue you until your pants drop knn !!!!

I don't fight for ego. I fight for reason. Ego isn't a reason.

If memory serves me well, you are the clown who beat up a few Swensens staff over ice-cream (or so you claimed). Looks like it doesn't take much to make you fight, right?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

correction ...its not because of ice-cream ...its because of " MELTED ICE-CREAM " ...whahahhaha..

My apologies for missing this critical part about the ice-cream melting. King Ramseth is clearly a classy person who fights for a just cause and is a hero in real life....NOT!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ramseth is a poor ex-police. How can he appreciate the finer things in life which are expensive?