• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who will watch Tao Li tomorrow at 10 am?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will, why not?

I also watched the Korean archery team (damn good) and the Chinese Weightlighter.

lone_dog69

Alfrescian
Loyal
ME!!!

I am watching from far far away from Spore!!

Hee hee!!

Hope she win atleast a Bronze!! She will be $$ RICH!!! :biggrin:

A

Alu862

ME!!!

I am watching from far far away from Spore!!

Hee hee!!

Hope she win atleast a Bronze!! She will be $$ RICH!!! :biggrin:

She will be rich--so what? Will she give you or any true Singaporean her wealth?

lone_dog69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Alu862

It is none of my business, but you seem to be unhappy.

So what if she does not give anyone her wealth. That is not my concern or yours. So relax bro!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
even though she is not natural born in Singapore but she is an Singapore's citizen now.
and we should be proud of her.

will not be watching,working more important.
but will constantly lookout for the news and hope she can do Singapore proud and put us up in the table.

Tao Li, jia you ! jia you ! jia you !

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think she felt the pressure of the whole nation on her.
her timing was not even her best.
but she did her very best liao.

lone_dog69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly... the pressure was too great.

She told her mum that she wants a medal!! :(

Well, Tao Li..... 4 more years, you will be 23 yo. London beckons you.

Cheerio!

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
tao li did very well considering shez still young & shez against some of the best women swimmer in the world.....mayb she will win a medal in the other events shez participating in????