• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Re: How will SPH spin MRT fiasco tomorrow?

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone of you had been stationed or visited Malaysia frequently enough, you would have noticed the service standard provided by Malaysian to know that this SAW shit is just acting as herself!

Businesses are set up in Malaysia by Malaysian as a privilege for you consumers, they are doing you a bloody gigantic favour when they sell you something!
Salesperson are always not available from Monday to Thursday & they are too busy catching up on what they did not do for the past four days on Friday & it is off days for them on Saturday & Sunday! Do not ever expect follow up once they've sold anything to you!
IN retail business, when you have a complain, the person handling your case is always a newcomer despite working there for the past twenty years!
off!

i second that. recently i went to genting for a short holiday with my family. went to buy some clothes there. went in a few shops, the salesgirl act as if i am disturbing their chit chat session. mind you i am there to browse AND buy. and i actually bought minimum rm150 at each shop. :( maybe they are not commission based.