• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How will SPH spin MRT fiasco tomorrow?

i second that. recently i went to genting for a short holiday with my family. went to buy some clothes there. went in a few shops, the salesgirl act as if i am disturbing their chit chat session. mind you i am there to browse AND buy. and i actually bought minimum rm150 at each shop. :( maybe they are not commission based.

this is stalking??? confirm its the wimpy windsor's work

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not me maybe another mod? I have no fear to admit if it was me, why should I?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mods cannot remove posts except in Mod Section. So don't blame this on the mods.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

mods cannot remove posts except in Mod Section. So don't blame this on the mods.

Windsor pua cheebye kia

Your words cannot be trusted. Fuck u. When u leaving this forum. I thought u said so. Also u claim that u only give infraction in mod sect but in fact u give infraction everywhere. U r really a very obedient leongsam cum scroobal attack dog.

Fuck u loser!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Windsor pua cheebye kia

Your words cannot be trusted. Fuck u. When u leaving this forum. I thought u said so. Also u claim that u only give infraction in mod sect but in fact u give infraction everywhere. U r really a very obedient leongsam cum scroobal attack dog.

Fuck u loser!

You are stupid and even a simple explanation you cannot understand. I repeat, Mods cannot remove posts except in Mod Folder, and can only infract. Your post remove by LeongSam as I was not even reading that thread until you brought it to my attention. I now infract you for your stupidity and lack of comprehension.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are stupid and even a simple explanation you cannot understand. I repeat, Mods cannot remove posts except in Mod Folder, and can only infract. Your post remove by LeongSam as I was not even reading that thread until you brought it to my attention. I now infract you for your stupidity and lack of comprehension.

windsor dog,

kan ni na bei pua cheebye!