• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EPL Premier League 2008-2009

global25

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which team is going to win?

It should be one of the top 4 again. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Son_Goku

Manchester United..
With Or Without Ronaldo Man Utd Will Still Be Strong..Although I Think Arsenal And Chelsea Will Give Them A Tough Time..

suaveguy28

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fav is arsenal but of cause in term of strength Man Utd is still the most balance and consistence performers. Liverpool is weak in defence. Chelsea hopefully the new coach can hold the team.

Lets hope Arsenal can bring in more good player and we will have a more fun game to watch rather than a one horse race.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chances of the Reds winning the title in this season should be higher.
Man Utd may lose their main goal scorer - Ronaldo and their No.2.
Chelsea has a change of manager and a lot of changes in term of players.
Arsenal is bound to lose Adebayor and may need another season before their young players can do it.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, I think its still too early to say who will win the EPL again as most of the BIG clubs have yet to secure their choice of players. We should be able to have a clearer indication when Aug draws nearer. Most probably will be a 4 horse race again between MU,Chelsea,Pool & Arsenal again:wink:

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man U again!!!

But haiz history is against us.. Think somehow Man U rarely do three in a row... Think in the 90s - we were stopped by Blackburn and Arsenal to complete our 3 in a row..

Somemore i also think the fixtures are also against us!! Any Man U fans got same feeling?

Imagine playing away to Pool and Chelsea in 2 weeks!!! Who the hell came out with this type of scheduling!!! Have not c the other teams fixtures but think Man U will have a hard time for the first few months esp. Ronaldo is going to be either sold or injured for 3 months...

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool winning this new season...
its time for them...(been saying this line for many many time too)
but......will say it again - Its time for the Mighty Reds To Win The BPL 2008-2009 :smile:

Peacock29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gonna be Liverpool!!

I been telling myself that for past 10 years. I believe they going to do that this year!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its going to be a 4 horse race again

Again the BIG 4, so boring...
Hope some other clubs will gate crash them
My bet will be Newcastle, hopefully King Kev
can do the job.
Man City can win over some supporters from Man U
Everton can put in more goals
Spurs pull up their socks
and also a champions league team can surprise them.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at recent euro reference, maybe chelsea & liverpool look like better teams on player roster. but ball is round, some play better for country, some play better for club. quite hard to predict for now.

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at recent euro reference, maybe chelsea & liverpool look like better teams on player roster. but ball is round, some play better for country, some play better for club. quite hard to predict for now.
my team magpie have king kev!

melster2008

Hi Fellow bros,

have been having this conspiracy theory in my mind ever since scolari was appointed manager of chelsea.

Here what i think (just my opinion...pls dun flame me):
chelsea appoint scolari. scolari being ex manager of portugal who is close to ronaldo, advises ronaldo not to miss the opportunity of a lifetime and sign for real madrid. Scolari position is filled by queiroz and the end result....man utd is whack by a double whammy with 2 influential departures. who benefits...definitely chelsea is the first name......

just my thoughts~