• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Urgent message for Irene Yeoh

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I am a 38 yo gentleman. like u i have travelled very extensively and have businesses all over the world. i also own many charitable trusts throughout the world.

Am willing to pay you $8,000 for a 3 hr dinner/discreet date. Pls private message me if u r keen. i have PM you my real name and my contact details already, pls check your inbox. u r a very interesting person, i would like to know u better.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You are willing to pay $8,000 to fuck Ramseth's arsehole!!:eek:
You must have believed that he is tall, dark and handsome!

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I am a 38 yo gentleman. like u i have travelled very extensively and have businesses all over the world. i also own many charitable trusts throughout the world.

Am willing to pay you $8,000 for a 3 hr dinner/discreet date. Pls private message me if u r keen. i have PM you my real name and my contact details already, pls check your inbox. u r a very interesting person, i would like to know u better.

you have to fly to another time zone.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Mister God,

Got and replied your PM. Check your inbox.

Yours sincerely,
Irene (Ms.)

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Irene,

If price too low, am willing to negotiate.

sincere abt mtg u and getting 2 noe u better. have no other intentions/purposes. no hidden motive, pls trust me

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Irene,

If price too low, am willing to negotiate.

sincere abt mtg u and getting 2 noe u better. have no other intentions/purposes. no hidden motive, pls trust me

That's not me. Don't know which clone. Things are getting confusing.

my inbox nothing, ms yeo, pls resend.

i am sincere abt mtg u, it is purely just to chit chat and buy u dinner. no other motives, i promise

I've replied to your message.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Mr. God,

Silly me! Log In Log Out until blurr. Message resend. Please check inbox again.

What do you want to BELANJAH me? Sorry but I do not eat dog meat.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've replied to your message.

Irene darling,

Sorry if u misunderstood my intention. i am sorry to offend u by offering to pay. i am very sincere abt mtg u n getting 2 noe u better. i am so attracted to ur posting, u are so intelligent, u must have beauty n brains in real life. i will be so honoured 2 b ur fren

pls dun reject me further. i will accept any terms u impose. u have my real name n number, pls call me or reply to me, thanks!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Irene darling,

Sorry if u misunderstood my intention. i am sorry to offend u by offering to pay. i am very sincere abt mtg u n getting 2 noe u better. i am so attracted to ur posting, u are so intelligent, u must have beauty n brains in real life. i will be so honoured 2 b ur fren

pls dun reject me further. i will accept any terms u impose. u have my real name n number, pls call me or reply to me, thanks!

hi there

1. in the event that ms irene rejects you.
2. pls don't dirty the waters in bedok reservoir.
3. there is still some tracytan here.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearie Irene,

Pls dun misunderstand! Dun be fooled by that stupid clone who have the same nick as me!! Dun reply to him at all, pls!

Just reply to me! I am real one. U noe my real name & number. Pls call me soon!!!

G"hex1086"d Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearie Irene,

Pls dun misunderstand! Dun be fooled by that stupid clone who have the same nick as me!! Dun reply to him at all, pls!

Just reply to me! I am real one. U noe my real name & number. Pls call me soon!!!

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby Irene, don't believe in all this rubbish. The internet is full of nitwits clones. We are the real heaven-made pair !