• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reported Post by clinton666

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
clinton666 has reported a post.

Reason:
He should be banned. He insulted my country's head of state.
Post: Singapore NDP Will Be Better Than Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony
Forum: Friendly Coffee Shop Talk.
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Lee_Gong_Yaw
Original Content:
The Beijing Olympics is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. On the other hand, Singapore's NDP is full of substance. Emotions well up in me everytime I see Singapore's Founding Father MM Lee Kuan Yew walk up the stairs to take his seat. Without MM Lee, Singapore would still be a fishing village.

Singapore NDP will be way better than the over-hyped, over-rated and over-bloated Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

Kark.... Pui!

狗改不了吃屎!

呸! 呸! 呸!

Today's Singapore is MUCH WORST than fishing village, because at least peasants don't have to jump MRT in fishing village, don't have to pay million dollars to Jia Liao Bee bastard ministers, don't have to pay GST, ERP & fines!

Fucktard LKY is a piece of crap. Nothing more.

NDP is a total disgrace, dare you compare with Olympics - any Olympics, any worst Olympics is better than ANY NDP!

Pee Sai wants to compare with Gems? 鼻屎想比宝石?

Kark.... Pui!

狗改不了吃屎!

呸! 呸! 呸!