• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Re: The F word.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, I just want to thank everyone for making this a fun place for me. I am sad to say, I will be leaving and this is goodbye. You won't hear from me again as I am about to go offline. It is most likely I will not see you again, maybe never. I also would like to thank those who have given me points. To those infracted by me or angered by my posts, I would like to say please do not be upset as this is just a place to have fun and it is part and parcel of a no-holds-barred forum. To my good friends, you have my contact numbers to call me. Take care all of you.

My taxi is arriving soon to take me to Bedok Reservoir.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

cock in mouth