• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sotong Hall of Shame

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those old enough and when yahoo forum have a lively discussion about food, there is a section aptly titled that list the most disappointing eating experience. The usual suspects are listed, Lor 9 beef kway teow, Jalan kayu prata. With so many discussion on food, who do you think warrant a place in Sotong Hall of Shame.

My contribution.
Parkway Parade Food Court.

Hokkien mee. The stingy operator apparently found a way to save a few cents by substituting mock vegan sotong. Staff kept denying and said market got no sotong until he finally admit the truth.

Mee Rebus. Just a huge gigantic bowl of curry powder. Always amused people order them and left untouched. Once I saw hubby pushed to wife and like a dutiful rubbish bin she ate it all up.

One day decided to treat foreign guest so ask secretary for recommendation. The cow suggested Raffles Hotel Doc Cheng fusion cuisine. Now I know fusion food is code word for anything cooked by anybody. Like roast lamb served with half sized Indian fish cake but served at the highest price. Lamb was totally raw and no amount of sawing helped. At least Raffles bar was nearby so went for Singapore sling. The most expensive drink served with a daiso $2.00 pitcher.