• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another Sinkies lost his car in Johor Bahru

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C37OKVo_wlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just one car missing like the world is doom day.
How many car stolen in JB.day on average? I think will be more than 2.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you send you car for polish, make sure you remain at the location. My friend sent his E200 for polish and went shopping. When he returned, car was missing. Car polish chaps act blur and told my friend to make police report. Suspect the car polish chaps are linked to syndicates. Police didn't do much. Car was never found.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you send you car for polish, make sure you remain at the location. My friend sent his E200 for polish and went shopping. When he returned, car was missing. Car polish chaps act blur and told my friend to make police report. Suspect the car polish chaps are linked to syndicates. Police didn't do much. Car was never found.

Wow what a retard. Why don't polish in sg? Too ex?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow what a retard. Why don't polish in sg? Too ex?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. this john is more than just retard.
3. never leave passport inside any vehicle.
4. there are syndicates around looking out and preying on sheep cars.
5. however, daft sheep never learn mah!
6. i am positive that the stolen vehicle could be on batam island.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once in 4 days .. a car is stolen in SG too right?

ha ha....... u quite right but why one car lost in JB making so big fuss.?
One think the that Sinkie leave the PP in the car really have non brain. Always bring together PP.
If police ask for ID can show the PP or will be treat as illegal immigrant. That common sense just like going holiday in others country always bring PP alone.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah media cock purposely pick up the story to "slap" the mata head of JB who proclaim JB berry safe a few days ago mah...

to highlight, it is not safe...

everyone knows, JB is cowboy town...still rem how 4 NS guys get can robbed by robber who claim he have AIDS?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SInkies have improved.

Last time , when a theft happens in JB, they go to SG to amke police report.

Now at least , they go to JB to make a police report.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why bring good money to terrorist state like malaysia. screw the sinkies who support terrorism. they ask for it.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/02uBcijizdw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2a7zk9u.gif

Stolen S'porean car found in Johor
By Olivia Siong | Posted: 19 October 2011 1718 hrs

phpoJHNre.jpg

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean car reported stolen in Johor last week has been found.

On Wednesday, property manager John Chew said he received news that his car has been found by the Johor Police.

Mr Chew's car went missing on Saturday after he parked it outside a restaurant in Johor, just 10 kilometres from the Causeway.

He said Johor police called him on Wednesday morning saying that they had found the car and asked him to retrieve it.

But he declined, saying he was uncomfortable travelling to Johor.

He wants the car to be delivered to Singapore and to the Singapore Police instead.

Mr Chew said he does not know if his belongings - passports and golf bags - are still intact.

He added that Johor police told him two golf bags were found in the car.

He does not know how or where the car was found.

- CNA/cc

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe it? What's on this clown's mind? He want MY mata to apologise? Or compensation? Real idiot.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe it? What's on this clown's mind? He want MY mata to apologise? Or compensation? Real idiot.
He scare to go MY now, his case went to the media and made the authority there lose face, wait the m&d's police order him to do nude squats how?