• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bradell Brothell sneers Occupy Raffles Place non- event

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend was there and whole establishment was shitting in their pants. Any group of more than 5 are told by matas to disperse. Whole place became a ghost town. It would have been hilarious if the call to gather is at Chinatown or Orchard Road.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend was there and whole establishment was shitting in their pants. Any group of more than 5 are told by matas to disperse. Whole place became a ghost town. It would have been hilarious if the call to gather is at Chinatown or Orchard Road.

You give them ideas next time will be in populated shopping area.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pro-government Sunday Times appeared to take pride in the non-turnout after a call to gather at Raffles Place in the financial center failed to materialize.

"What's missing in this picture?" it asked on its front page above a picture of three policemen patrolling an almost empty Raffle Place.

- http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/16/us-protests-asia-idUSTRE79F08O20111016

You shouldn't protest. It's wrong. I am one of those who hate these ugly and worthless critics and protestors myself.

I feel the West gives them too much dignity.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You shouldn't protest. It's wrong. I am one of those who hate these ugly and worthless critics and protestors myself.

I feel the West gives them too much dignity.

148419791225087d9ba8921d5e4f76ddbfa59ca3.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a loser who loves protesting and criticising the government and everyone and creating problems. Like my gay friend ballsathome I dare only do so online keke.:biggrin:

Well, you ugly male self-fuck gay losers love describing yourselves. Eh, slurpincock? Your name suits you perfectly too, though it's still an understatement.

You ugly failures who talk shit about the Party and the government of course are only brave online and are shit without your computers. Why don't you come outside instead of slurping yourself and your boyfriend's balls and state your dumb views?

SCARED AIN'T YOU UGLY GAY LOSERS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

You're not even fit to be my dog.