• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

play it again, ejay

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wall Photos
CHERRYPICKING
if you can't debate your opponents on the substance of issue, crush them on the minor details.

‎"I am THE ORIGINAL creator of this motivational poster. Other people have copied my work of art without attribution" Ng E-Jay, of (shy) SDP association

....I hope EJay won't mind if I reworded this poster slightly to make it a bit more universally useful for all political parties:

"If you can't debate with your opponent, GOVERNMENT OR THE OPPOSITION on the substance of the issue, crush them on the minor details (or 19 populistic policy pledges)."

By: BT Bryani

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone's doing it. it must be the current fashion of behaviour.

whether ejay is personally motivated or unwittingly being exploited is anyone's guess.

by the way, it should be DR ng ejay now. don't pray pray or he'd sue :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any wound to begin with?

would he be blessed with such god-given education if he weren't born in singapore?

my hope is for him to be enlightened and not being exploited for other's insiduous benefits. SDP is there to exploit and not to better our society. the last GE had already proven their credibility which they would conveniently push the blame to everyone else such as me, the gov or etc except their own
unorthodox mannerism.

have they gained sufficient voters' trust? they have indeed they have - more singaporeans' THRUSTS.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar and SDP got what 血海深仇?

an dubious opp party which tries to slime my country singapore deserves everyone return slimings. if majority would to fall prey into their misleading agenda, singapore shall live unhappily ever after. u can bet your arse!