• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what would u do with it ? if suddenly someone left you with 3 acres of land .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3 acres of land in thailand ( korat ) what would you do with it ? please dont ask me to grow weeds , vegetables or fruits .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lease it out to suckers with more money than sense. Extract rent as only a capitalist could. :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 acres not that big la. Only about slightly less than1 hectare that is 10000sqm.
Maybe you can build warehouse to keep rice.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lease it out to suckers with more money than sense. Extract rent as only a capitalist could. :smile:

I thought of that too :wink: every month just collect rental . But don't expect one can profit much from those rents ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thought of collecting donation from devotees and bulid a temple to collect more money .

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much you can lease out on bare land in urban/village?

Not much since he said that it's not suitable for building factories. Otherwise, he could lease it out to foreign MNCs which are prohibited from owning land in Thailand. Which raises the question: how come drifter can own land in Korat?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know the local laws there, whether there is zoning and all that.

In the absence of that knowledge, for me, I would consider farm/homestay.

BTW, you could start a small calabash melon startup for artistic pursuits.

Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rice ? never thought of that . Thanks

If you don't need it consider selling it. If in downtown Korat can still worth at least 20,000 to 50,000 baht per sqwa

This 3 acres is about 7.6 rai or 3,035 sqwa worth between S$2.6mil to S$6.5mil

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 acres of land in thailand ( korat ) what would you do with it ? please dont ask me to grow weeds , vegetables or fruits .
Need to find out what category of land. Generally fall into a few categories, stateland, military, commercial, industrial, residential, nature reserve, religious and agricultural. There are a few more sub-categories. Some land belongs to 2 or more categories, meaning the land can be multiple use. If agricultural, can only use for farming purpose. You are also allowed to build shophouses for rent provided it is not for sale.
Agricultural land is plentiful and is the most low value. Don't expect to get much from agricultural land other than farming. Commercial and Industrial land types are higest in value.