• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clinton666 scolds maid on Facebook

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Primary school boy scolds maid with vulgarities
Shin Min Daily News - 23 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">A primary school boy posted this on Facebook.</cite>
A primary school boy is being criticised by netizens for a vulgar Facebook message he posted.

He posted "This person is a B***H and she is my f**king maid I hate her like f**k! I prefer having sex with an ugly f**k then (sic) see her.

Many netizens are outraged at seeing an 11-year-old boy posting such words in a public domain. Some are even demanding that the boy be disciplined.

According to netizens, the boy studies in a well-known school in Bishan. Many added that the boy should be thankful that he is lucky to live in a comfortable environment with a maid.

A counsellor gave her take on the boy, commenting that such behaviour shows that the boy has issues.

"The boy's behaviour may be caused by seeing how his parents treat the maid. Or the parents may be spoiling the child in other ways."

The counsellor added that the boy's parents should teach him that maids are people too and should be respected.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 16 October 2011