• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's FTs beat up sinkie at Bedok Jetty and clapped after sinkie sent to hospital

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drunk foreigners beat up man at Bedok Jetty
AsiaOne
Sunday, Oct 16, 2011

20111016.200919_bedok.jpg

Three foreigners were seen beating up a local man at Bedok Jetty at about 2 am Sunday. The victim was apparently trying to protect his girlfriend from the men.

The foreigners were 'harassing' her after she had told them to lower their voices.

In an email to citizen journalism website Stomp, a netizen who witnessed the scene said that three men and a woman were making a nuisance of themselves at the jetty by hurling vulgarities.

They appeared to be drunk.

The netizen said that the attack started when the victim's girlfriend hushed the foreigners indicating that they lower their voices.

When her boyfriend tried to protect her from the group, the three men - who were apparently twice the size of the victim - beat him up.

Here is an account of what the netizen saw:

"At around 2am today (Oct 16) at Bedok Jetty, a group of drunk foreigners - three men and a woman - were drinking and making a nuisance at the jetty.

"The 3 men who were twice the size of a local guy, beat up the Singaporean man who was protecting his girlfriend from harassment.

"The foreigners seemed to be students here, and they could speak English quite well.

"I could tell from their accent and conversation that they were foreigners.

"Friends of the victim called the police and ambulance. The victim was bleeding from his nose and mouth and at the point of incident and he had double vision.

"Two policeman came and took statements from both parties and one witness.

"The verdict was concluded that if the victim wants to pursue the matter, he should go to the high court with the statement.

"The Singaporean was sent to the hospital following the statement.

"The 3 foreigners walked out of the jetty smiling and even applauded when the locals made comments about how unfair the situation was."

[email protected]

The foreigners were 'harassing' her after she had told them to lower their voices.

A netizen who witnessed the scene said that three men and a woman were making a nuisance of themselves at the jetty by hurling vulgarities

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine the victim had friends who called the ambulance. What a Press, refusing to identify the nationality or the Ethnicity of the assailants. I bet you is Ang Mo going on the size and bravado.

Gone are the days when we used to beat over sized ang mos that they were very kwai.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is the Singapore that I know. Let us celebrate.

[video=youtube;wzm5o9GwLH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzm5o9GwLH8[/video]

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie chinks cant protect themselves cos majority are scrawny and instead try to verbally put fear into others by using the mouth but most People dont give a shit about your 2 cent worth.. Fight it out like a man and stop barking like dogs.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas ! I Have Found A Brave Man ?

fcf4.jpg

Sinkie chinks cant protect themselves cos majority are scrawny and instead try to verbally put fear into others by using the mouth but most People dont give a shit about your 2 cent worth.. Fight it out like a man.

Is that going to be a national level or an individual level ? Fight is good. We need a few good men. Too scholarly type is no good - fearful of being offensive and not bloodthirsty enough to kill. Even girls fight. Fight !

[video=youtube;rfFEEHMNsgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfFEEHMNsgo&feature=related[/video]

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kaynay sure or not? At least the guy tried to protect his girlfriend. Lucky those ang moh kias never mess with the wrong group.

Sinkie chinks cant protect themselves cos majority are scrawny and instead try to verbally put fear into others by using the mouth but most People dont give a shit about your 2 cent worth.. Fight it out like a man and stop barking like dogs.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kaynay sure or not? At least the guy tried to protect his girlfriend. Lucky those ang moh kias never mess with the wrong group.

Sure or not? I have seen a lone ang moh fuck a group of ah bengs at my local kopitiam couple of years ago just because one of them accidentally brushed against his chair while walking.. 5 of them kept quite, Fucking malu la..Me and my Minority friends were giggling.. This are the same group of bengs that people in singapore will say are "Terror".. And i have read quite a few stories about sinkie chinks getting abused by ang mohs and foreigners.. I have even seen 2 ang mohs trying to pick-up and flirt with a Chinese local girl infront of her b.f and the b.f gave a weak coward smile..Me and my few friends had to tell them to stop their nonsense or they wont go back to their country and they got scared and apologies and quickly walked off and got into a cab and disappear.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Alas ! I Have Found A Brave Man ?

[video=youtube;YvgQF_gx4qQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvgQF_gx4qQ[/video]

A revolution will be nice. It's For The Sake Of The Republic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shit skins like you need to stop boasting and Bsing. Just a few weeks ago i was inside a bkk club called shock39 with 2 thai female frens and they were playing keling shit skin music and i was imitating your stupid head shaking crap and even told 1 big sized arab to fuck off when he approached one of my frens.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the three foreign talents did anything wrong. They are our guests. As Singaporeans, we should be more tolerant towards them. They contribute to our economy and we need them to survive. :biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skins like you need to stop boasting and Bsing. Just a few weeks ago i was inside a bkk club called shock39 with 2 thai female frens and they were playing keling shit skin music and i was imitating your stupid head shaking crap and even told 1 big sized arab to fuck off when he approached one of my frens.

Like i believe your B.s and self-boasting You are obviously a fucking coward...Anyways what now? Your a big man har? Feeling Hero already ar?? What i see with my own eyes thru-out my life cant change my views.. Its rock solid.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i believe your B.s and self-boasting You are obviously a fucking coward...Anyways what now? Your a big man har? Feeling Hero already ar?? What i see with my own eyes thru-out my life cant change my views.. Its rock solid.

I have seen shit skins being beaten up. Mind you beaten up not being told off. Kind of sad for you that you have to say that i'm bsing but what you say is true. You actually threatened to kill some ang mohs for flirting with some guy's gf? Biggest type of BS i ever heard. You're obviously a lying shit skin which is as synonymous as calling a negro a black person. With my own eyes and accounts from countless others you shit skins brag and BS.

Last edited:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal

PSY: Piece of SHIT Yo-yo go little india & lick all the blanga car chng lah ... u r not welcome here or anywhere... u stupid RETARD!!

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen shit skins being beaten up. Mind you beaten up not being told off. Kind of sad for you that you have to say that i'm bsing but what you say is true. You actually threatened to kill some ang mohs for flirting with some guy's gf? Biggest type of BS i ever heard. You're obviously a lying shit skin which is as synonymous as calling a negro a black person. With my own eyes and accounts from countless others you shit skins brag and BS.

Yah continue barking like a mad dog.. You got nothing to back up mate so you shit talk.. Dont forget you are a fucking bigot.. And thats how bigots Roll. Cant admit defeat.. That is how Small People like yourself behave, Think and walk.. So what B.s are you going to bark next? You got a 60% fuck discount by the 2 girls whom you saved? Your words always gives me a good laugh.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSY: Piece of SHIT Yo-yo go little india & lick all the blanga car chng lah ... u r not welcome here or anywhere... u stupid RETARD!!

Dude, You cant even talk properly.. Did i stuck a Nerve? Oh poor doggy.. Or did i abuse your alpha dog or fellow community member that you cant handle it.. Stop Yo-Yo..acting like an Ang moh wont get you anywhere other then shits and giggles.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah continue barking like a mad dog.. You got nothing to back up mate so you shit talk.. Dont forget you are a fucking bigot.. And thats how bigots Roll. Cant admit defeat.. That is how Small People like yourself behave, Think and walk.. So what B.s are you going to bark next? You got a 60% fuck discount by the 2 girls whom you saved? Your words always gives me a good laugh.

You have back up for what you say? Shit skin you just made it up with your BS. As for bigotry go look in the mirror you POS. There's no need to call others names when you know yourself what a small worthless lying cunt you are. In case you cannot read those 2 gals are my friends not some random girls i got to know. I wouldn't even need a discount.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have back up for what you say? Shit skin you just made it up with your BS. As for bigotry go look in the mirror you POS. There's no need to call others names when you know yourself what a small worthless lying cunt you are. In case you cannot read those 2 gals are my friends not some random girls i got to know. I wouldn't even need a discount.

Ya Continue barking like a Fag.
Oh.. Doesnt mean you know their names they are your friends. They are obviously hanging around you cos you are spending drinks on them and have been to the joint a few hundred times cos you aint getting no pussy outside.. Only way is to pay for it..Pretty much sums up who you are... Only lady friends are working girls.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
P.s It got nothing to do with the Genes by the way.. I think A china chink can kick the ang moh ars anytime with their kung Fu shit. But that doesnt extend to Sinkies..

Last edited: