• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BG Tan if you want to be the future Minister you should remain secular..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
BG Tan if you want to be the future Prime Minister you should remain secular..

FB

Tan Chuan-Jin:

But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you." (Ruth 1:16, 17 ESV)

15 · Like · · Share · 14 minutes ago ·

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is MG Chan CS an agnostic, atheist free thinker? Maybe thats why Lao Lee favour him more than BG tan..Why publish a bible verse written by 2000 yr old camel men on ur FB?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is MG Chan CS an agnostic, atheist free thinker? Maybe thats why Lao Lee favour him more than BG tan..Why publish a bible verse written by 2000 yr old camel men on ur FB?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Small-dicked Chan is a pious believer in the teachings and philosophy of the PAP headed by the almighty Lees.