• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow! WAF! Real Pain in The Ass!

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20111015-305102.html

A stinging pain removed eight years later
Tweet
The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Oct 15, 2011

A PAINFUL nightmare finally came to an end for a 23-year-old man when the stingray barb stuck in his buttocks for the last eight years was removed.

"I endured years of discomfort and pain. Now, it's finally over," said Che Mohd Nurul Che Anuar who was 16 when the incident occurred at Pantai Teluk Lipat in Terengganu.

He was sitting on the beach, waiting for his fisherman uncle to return from sea when he felt a piercing pain in his buttocks.

At first, he thought it was a splinter and tried to remove it, reported Sinar Harian yesterday.

"I later realised that it was a stingray barb and tried to get it out, but it only went in deeper," he said.

Che Mohd Nurul was immediately rushed to the hospital but despite two surgeries at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital, the almost 8cm barb could not be removed.

"Imagine how I suffered. The barb was in my skin for eight years," he said.

His misery came to an end when the barb was removed after a successful surgical procedure at the Dungun Hospital on Thursday.

20111015.092943_star_sting.jpg

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was supposed to be a surgery but the surgeons did a probe instead. Since the patient did not complain, they did a second probe. Any guess who was the surgeon?