• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL breeding Africans

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wont miss them when you walk at the streets of KL, especially at Bukit Bintang area, quite shocking. The men dunno do what fuck there, saw some african women working as waitresses or students.

No wonder Mudlans malay women always tio conned!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay women like africans. In fact in sg at a certain club known as attica they discriminated against a black american man but allowed his spg malay female frens to get in.

If this was singaporean chinese men doing it to an ang moh it would be like the worst discrimination.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, u can find all kind of bullshit from those Nigerian conmen and their Malaysian counterparts in KL-especially Internet scams...lotsa ignorant sinkies fell into the traps!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few years back while having supper at Bencoolen Kopitiam, I used to see fat Malay gals drinking beer with some African guys... Then I remembered reading TNP that these African guys make use of these stupid fat Malay gals as drug mules... They would sweet talked these gullible gals claiming to love them but in the end these gals did not realised that they are used as couriers for the Niggas drug business...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of then look skinny, I'm sure Ramseth 1 punch can knocked them out cold. Dun think they have big kukujiao like minah's imagination, lol

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few years back while having supper at Bencoolen Kopitiam, I used to see fat Malay gals drinking beer with some African guys... Then I remembered reading TNP that these African guys make use of these stupid fat Malay gals as drug mules... They would sweet talked these gullible gals claiming to love them but in the end these gals did not realised that they are used as couriers for the Niggas drug business...
Many cases in Thailand too. Thai drug mules serving sentences or facing capital punishment in other countries. If you go to the airport, there is a ultra large banner at the immigration counter warning Thai citizens of being become a human or drug trafficker and facing jail or life sentences in overseas.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main culprit are the many so called private univercities in Malusial.For the sake of money these campuses are full of human lowlifes.Even many locals including Malays complain.The super rich Africans get rid of their children in the name of educating for their peace of mind.While in Malaysia they behave exactly like their parents who got filthy rich by being exactly that.Do remember,we too had our share of filthy rich Indonesian kids terrorizing our schools.Now,I hear the filthy rich in Vietnam are dumping their spolit brats in Singapore....Just remember,the poorest of nations has the richest of low lives.

That's how it began--soon 1 African attracted 3 more and all that came thereafter dealt in the only way they can survive--drugs and conmanship.

Talking about fat woman,to some African tribes fat is beautiful.In fact they insist that the bride is fattened before marriage.Thus force fed which leads to a whole list of life long illness.There is a documentary on this on Geographic chanell.Hence,our local fat girls who are shun by locals gets African attention.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those of you that don't know africans prefer their gals to have some "meat" or to be thick especially her booty or butt area.

Africans by and large are much bigger sized especially the west africans compared to even white ppl. What asian and ang moh men might find slim and good looking are bony looking to the africans.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 policemen catch 1 black negro... at KL LRT STATION...

If i'm there hor ... , my revolver will be emptied... lol :biggrin:

[video=youtube;K1uKBpOAxPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uKBpOAxPE[/video]

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 policemen catch 1 black negro... at KL LRT STATION...

If i'm there hor ... , my revolver will be emptied... lol :biggrin:
]

Boy,you really donch know about Malaysian police hor?

They shoot first and talk later.Of course,unless you are connected or a Datok at least.Some months ago they even chased and shot and killed a Malay teenager who took his dad's car for a joy ride in a typical Malay neighborhood.Pls don't compare SPF with Malaysian.Many of whose hands tremble even to slaughter their own food.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Kl alot in the past few months and yes I've asked myself the same question as to why these african niggers are there. Most look like crooks and would stare at your girl as they did mine. Mudlaysia are dumb to import these kinds and middle east loosers from Turkey and Morocco. These are the worst mudderfuckers.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You wont miss them when you walk at the streets of KL, especially at Bukit Bintang area, quite shocking. The men dunno do what fuck there, saw some african women working as waitresses or students.

No wonder Mudlans malay women always tio conned!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Many of them also try to selling wallet/shock/pen....................on road side stall/hawker center.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Kl alot in the past few months and yes I've asked myself the same question as to why these african niggers are there. Most look like crooks and would stare at your girl as they did mine. Mudlaysia are dumb to import these kinds and middle east loosers from Turkey and Morocco. These are the worst mudderfuckers.

The Africans came when travel restrictions for commonwealth nations were liberalized and do not require visa.
The Turks and the Arabs came to service the middle east tourist trade. The Arab tourist are the biggest spenders and spiked the cost of accommodation peninsular wide.

The iranians, about several hundred thousand of them, due to direct airasia x flight and no visa.

The Koreans, I dunno. But I suppose it's due to low cost of international school fees and living. They even drive protons, which is very un Korean like.

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these people are quite useless la. I got family in Europe who tells me that most of these people are nuisance and live on welfare. Yup a few open sheesha and mid east restaurants and sell carpets/rugs. But most are freeloaders and just waiting for the next islamic brotherly protest to come about after friday prayers. Just to voice their ungratefulness in freeloading. But MY is lucky cause it's a muslim country.