• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

calling sammyboy budders for a year-end gathering

let's meet for real-life chit chat over coffee or beer, anybody keen?

you will know where i am coming from and that i am not bull shitting when i told you guys that i have been tekaned by lky's cronies.

Can in Bangkok or not after we can cheong also la

Or maybe I can book VIP room in Poseidon or Plaza and we gather inside also can. Sure can get group discount I tell them company annual DND sure got discount.

i am ok with the idea of meeting in bkk, see if the rest keen?

Or maybe I can book VIP room in Poseidon or Plaza and we gather inside also can. Sure can get group discount I tell them company annual DND sure got discount.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Can special request for Ratchawin Wirinya (Goi) to be one of the girls ?

you will know where i am coming from and that i am not bull shitting when i told you guys that i have been tekaned by lky's cronies.

Never mix cyberspace with real life. You'll regret it forever.

KNNBCCB

I will come wearing my favorite wig

090-661.jpg

dredd

Never mix cyberspace with real life. You'll regret it forever.

Agreed. In a forum like this I wouldn't recommend a face-to-face meet. If you want to start out telling people who you really are, go the facebook way. This forum isn't the best of ways to meet and buddy up or fall in love because of its badass reputation.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Can, provided you bring Ho Kum Hean along. We need to listen to both sides of the story.

clinton666

A year-end gathering would be a great way for me to confront the retarded balless keyboard warriors who like to talk big in this forum. I want to see how tough these mornons are in real life and it would be a excellent opportunity for me to showcase my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills.

Never reveal your sammyboy nick to others in real life.

psy83

I will turn up only if individuals like Rastar-I, Windows and a couple more turn up TO FUCKING WHOOP THEIR ASS IN PUBLIC and not to mingle around and make new friends.

Muthukali

Cb Krafty, you damn despo for people to listen to your sorrow izzit?

bro, see, he want to chio u prawning liao.... knn, u and him can hold eachothers LJ n blow each other together forever..... LMAO......
krafty, u wanna go BKK? when?

Muthukali

ya, man! ...

ah knnbccb wil bring along his gun n 5 bullets ... letz c who's skills betterer! ... :rolleyes:

sikali he oso know matrix?????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggFKLxAQBbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>