• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

calling sammyboy budders for a year-end gathering

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's meet for real-life chit chat over coffee or beer, anybody keen?

you will know where i am coming from and that i am not bull shitting when i told you guys that i have been tekaned by lky's cronies.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can in Bangkok or not after we can cheong also la

Or maybe I can book VIP room in Poseidon or Plaza and we gather inside also can. Sure can get group discount I tell them company annual DND sure got discount.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am ok with the idea of meeting in bkk, see if the rest keen?

Or maybe I can book VIP room in Poseidon or Plaza and we gather inside also can. Sure can get group discount I tell them company annual DND sure got discount.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can special request for Ratchawin Wirinya (Goi) to be one of the girls ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

you will know where i am coming from and that i am not bull shitting when i told you guys that i have been tekaned by lky's cronies.

Never mix cyberspace with real life. You'll regret it forever.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will come wearing my favorite wig

090-661.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mix cyberspace with real life. You'll regret it forever.

Agreed. In a forum like this I wouldn't recommend a face-to-face meet. If you want to start out telling people who you really are, go the facebook way. This forum isn't the best of ways to meet and buddy up or fall in love because of its badass reputation.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can, provided you bring Ho Kum Hean along. We need to listen to both sides of the story.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year-end gathering would be a great way for me to confront the retarded balless keyboard warriors who like to talk big in this forum. I want to see how tough these mornons are in real life and it would be a excellent opportunity for me to showcase my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never reveal your sammyboy nick to others in real life.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will turn up only if individuals like Rastar-I, Windows and a couple more turn up TO FUCKING WHOOP THEIR ASS IN PUBLIC and not to mingle around and make new friends.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cb Krafty, you damn despo for people to listen to your sorrow izzit?

bro, see, he want to chio u prawning liao.... knn, u and him can hold eachothers LJ n blow each other together forever..... LMAO......
krafty, u wanna go BKK? when?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, man! ...

ah knnbccb wil bring along his gun n 5 bullets ... letz c who's skills betterer! ... :rolleyes:

sikali he oso know matrix?????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggFKLxAQBbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: