• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling Fxked

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my ex-SAF mate. His SAF contract just ended recently. He's one of my smoking and supper buddy when I was a regular.

He told me for some odd reasons, he noticed one platoon have 4-5 China man soldiers. During lunch times these tiong soldiers would just sit together at canteens. They begin talking in their own dialects.

wtf man. Going downhill.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't understand m&d language meh? We grew up here leh

I understand a bit of m&d obviously but i don't fully understand the national anthem and that's fine. The pt of the matter is you complaining about some tiongs speaking among themselves in their dialect but somehow don't get offended when others do it.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are talking about the integration aspect. Fine. :biggrin:

I understand a bit of m&d obviously but i don't fully understand the national anthem and that's fine. The pt of the matter is you complaining about some tiongs speaking among themselves in their dialect but somehow don't get offended when others do it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are talking about the integration aspect. Fine. :biggrin:

Look govt wants to integrate new citizens. It sucks of course but sg's native population cannot replace themselves. Some Fts suck but some fts are good. These tiongs are serving NS aren't they? They are doing something so they aren't the bad ones.