• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TJS: What did I tell J P Morgan?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this raiding the reserves? Hardly. In fact, the budget has chalked up huge surpluses year after year, in the tens of billions per annum during most of the past decade. So the truth is the other way round - the government has been raiding the people's savings by over-taxing the people more than what is required to enable the government to provide social services to the people.

At the end of my explanation, one of the J P Morgan directors, Alun Evans, remarked that my political beliefs are similar to those of former UK prime minister Tony Blair and present prime minister David Cameron. I told them a little secret, that David Cameron and I shared the same economics tutor Peter Sinclair.

- http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=181275628618387

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opportunist cant get away from the spotlights, he wants to have news every month izzit? lol

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dun you ask your lky, since you bow to him daily and getting a salary from him.
According to your type, he knows everything.

Why you so jealous ? Ex-RC balls carrier ? If your RC refuses to let you carry LKY's balls because you owed people money until your creditors go RC to disgrace you, why take it out on LKY ?

Now you don't get a chance anymore to 'bow' to LKY, and you're jealous of others who are still in good terms with RC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you so jealous ? Ex-RC balls carrier ? If your RC refuses to let you carry LKY's balls because you owed people money until your creditors go RC to disgrace you, why take it out on LKY ?

Now you don't get a chance anymore to 'bow' to LKY, and you're jealous of others who are still in good terms with RC.

Feel so pain for your master har.. gees.. you must have been ball-licking since day 1.. sinkie loser....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel so pain for your master har.. gees.. you must have been ball-licking since day 1.. sinkie loser....

So you admit to have I said, right ? So you admit that you're ex-RC member ?

You must be wondering how I managed to skin all the little secrets from you.

Frankly, do you want to go back to your RC ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you admit to have I said, right ? So you admit that you're ex-RC member ?

You must be wondering how I managed to skin all the little secrets from you.

Frankly, do you want to go back to your RC ?

admit what? you are a fucking pedo???

oh man.. you are a sinkie loser who ball -lick for a living, you admit to that.

You manage what??? PAP loser... Dun try to act smart low life... you already been exposed as a PAP backer and you are so afraid to be known by the rest..

You are marked .. sinkie loser.. you will get it from me from now onwards..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
admit what? you are a fucking pedo???

oh man.. you are a sinkie loser who ball -lick for a living, you admit to that.

You manage what??? PAP loser... Dun try to act smart low life... you already been exposed as a PAP backer and you are so afraid to be known by the rest..

You are marked .. sinkie loser.. you will get it from me from now onwards..

Admitted yourself to be as ex-RC member.

Have an axe to grind with PAP because you were kicked out from RC member.

Have an axe to grind with PAP because your ex-Master MP refused to write appeal letter to Official Assignee to allow you to leave Singapore for Thailand.

The only thing that you're similar with Dr Chee is your bankrupt status and your inability to leave Singapore. But Dr Chee got himself into trouble because of his bravery in fighting the PAP; you got yourself into the same trouble not because of democracy or whatsoever but because you borrowed money and never returned.

Yet, you pretend to support Dr Chee as if both of you are in the same camp. You're despicable than PAP dogs because at PAP dogs don't steal Dr Chee's valour.

But you deliberately created enemies in the forum to make yourself appear as if you are under siege by PAP dogs, and that is your way of stealing Dr Chee's valour.

Since PAP dogs don't even steal Dr Chee's valour, you are not even fit to be a PAP dog, and this why you're dismissed from your ex-RC, and explains your agony with RC and PAP.

Tonychat, you're a thief. You steal Dr Chee's valour and you want to piggyback on the goodwill generated by some brave opposition personalities. I'm sorry I've to expose your hypocrisy. You're not enemy of PAP, so please don't pretend to be one. You're just waiting for RC to throw a bone to you and you will start singing praises of PAP using a different nick.

You just couldn't stop me from extracting admission from you.

Last edited: