• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st hand news MRT broken @Aljunied I was on it. Rear Train Bumped Push it! Video

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah beng fighting with ah neh lah... isd officer fall into long kao lah... train accident lah

yap kheng hoe, you pangsai got wash hand one or not?

how come always so suay?... and make everybody around you also sipeh suay.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really can't help feeling Yap Kheng Hoe staged all these incidents. How else could he be so "lucky" as to always be at the right place at the right time? :confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't distort the news hor!

ISD jumped longkang not fell. Watch the video don't any how say.

My 1st world MRT Rosak, it trapped us for 5 mins, finally can open door let us out. But can not move.

Hind train passengers trapped even longer.

Hind train was later used as a PUSHER to move the Rosak train away so that the hind passengers can alight.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yap, you drop at Aljunie then slowly walk to geylang call girl har? many people saw you before

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello uncle, this is kallang mrt , not aljunied mrt, since when svc 7 goes to aljunied station

also lor 1 geylang and the surrounding including the bus terminal say all.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uploading to Youtube.com now.

tsk!, tsk!, I thought that rear admirer, oops!, Rear-Admiral Lui was with you and carrying his trademarke, MY PAPer!, why he takes the train, it doesn't break down??

Have you improved your video camera skills? is it going to jerky??. Why are you carrying a video camera around with you??

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tsk!, tsk!, I thought that rear admirer, oops!, Rear-Admiral Lui was with you and carrying his trademarke, MY PAPer!, why he takes the train, it doesn't break down??

Have you improved your video camera skills? is it going to jerky??. Why are you carrying a video camera around with you??

some call him a political clown, i call him siao lang

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello uncle, this is kallang mrt , not aljunied mrt, since when svc 7 goes to aljunied station

also lor 1 geylang and the surrounding including the bus terminal say all.

lianbeng looked clearly at the video and confirmed is kallang mrt station at lor 1 geylang lah. alamak uncleyap, u blur sotong, call chicken liao mai blur leh.