• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore BOLEH! TAPI, Malaysia LAGI BOLEH!!

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore actor says prefers Najib to Hsien Loong
By Clara Chooi
October 14, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 14 — As a foreigner living in Malaysia, actor Aaron Mustapha Aziz admits he is stretching his income thin struggling with high living costs, staggering tax rates and hefty fees for his children’s international school education.

But in an exclusive interview with Agenda Daily (AD) carried yesterday, the 35-year-old Singapore-born heartthrob expressed his determination to stay on and even voiced his preference for Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s leadership as Malaysia’s prime minister over Lee Hsien Loong’s back in his home country.

“I have to be fair and honest. If I had to choose between the two prime ministers, I pick Datuk Seri Najib.

“I chose Malaysia, because I needed to make a living. Here, I can find a living and, of course, I give my priority to the place that offers me shelter. Because, I must be responsible to those whom I love, which is my family,” he told AD.Already a star in several local drama TV series in Singapore, Aaron (picture) decided seven years ago to sell off his properties in the island state and move to Kuala Lumpur, with his wife and three children in tow.

Here, Aaron expanded his trade from Singapore and opened Aaron Aziz Productions Sdn Bhd.

According to AD, when Aaron returned to Singapore last month to visit his family, he had to check his family into a hotel.

He acknowledged to the daily that his decision to migrate had likely upset several parties in Singapore, particularly his fan base.

But he expressed hope they would understand his decision was for his family’s welfare.

“It is not easy living as a foreigner. It is not just the high tax rate or the high living costs but the fact that I have to also send two of my three children to international schools.

“Soon, my third child has to start schooling. I hope, when I become a permanent resident here, I can send my children to regular schools like the others,” he was quoted as saying in AD.

Despite this, Aaron said he does not regret his decision to migrate, insisting the move was for the good of his loved ones.“I can feed my family here with my earnings. I do not feel my actions will anger others because I came here to find a living for my family.

“I do not care if some say I came to Malaysia because I was no longer sought after in Singapore, just like how I do not care when some people call me gay (homosexual). I will continue to choose living in Kuala Lumpur for the sake of my family’s future,” he said.

On November 9, a telemovie produced by his company called “Kekasih awan dan akhir” will be aired on TV9 here.

Next month, Aaron will play a hero in a theatrical play based on a novel called “Badai Semalam” alongside local actors Erra Fazira, Umie Aida and Ziela Jalil.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...pore-actor-says-prefers-najib-to-hsien-loong/

aaron-oct14.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies also become FT and takes away other ppl jobs! Malaysia should start restricting foreign workers b4 its too late!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as m&d, its easy for him to traverse the region - Indon, Mudland...

hell even Fandi prefer to go coach in Indon than Sinkieland...